Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Smudge

LETS STOP BIG PHARMA

Smudge    78

Depression can be a killer.

Doctors love to prescribe antidepressants, but never tell you the side affects they come with.

Patients become more and more reliant on this poison. Please watch this video and get the truth out there.

Psilocybin has helped me, I hope people can open their minds and give it a go.

If you give it a go it WILL, open your mind.

BunBun    301

I can't hear the video. Sound is too low. It sounds interesting. I've been on Effexor since 1998 and then they changed me to Cymbalta back in September of 16. I forget to take it all the time. I can't tell that the cymbalta is doing anything for my depression. I can't cry anymore. That's a negative from the medications they have me on. I just get stressed now and have an anxiety attack. I liked it better when I could sit in my bed and cry all day. At least then, I felt relatively normal. Now, I feel funky all the time. 

Smudge    78
31 minutes ago, BunBun said:

I can't hear the video. Sound is too low. It sounds interesting. I've been on Effexor since 1998 and then they changed me to Cymbalta back in September of 16. I forget to take it all the time. I can't tell that the cymbalta is doing anything for my depression. I can't cry anymore. That's a negative from the medications they have me on. I just get stressed now and have an anxiety attack. I liked it better when I could sit in my bed and cry all day. At least then, I felt relatively normal. Now, I feel funky all the time. 

Sorry to hear of your ongoing struggle. I used to be closed minded to people's struggle with depression with an attitude of, I get depressed just get over it. Then one day I was hit with real depression. Wow, I had no idea. Psilocybin is often referenced as a party drug and used by teens. However when it was introduced to me in my 40s I did a lot of research before using it and understood the respect you have to give it.

It has cleaned me of depression and an added bonus was the pain relief it offered me. I had been on prescription Meds since my early 20s but now just top up with psilocybin every couple of weeks and live pain and depression free. One of the first things I realized after using it was that the whole world should know about this.

Good luck to you and I hope you find what you need to get through.

sorry about the sound, it wasn't any better on YouTube.

Jump To Top