Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Condor

How Long Have They Really Been Listening In?

SO Interesting!   ...  All those windowless buildings ...  " ... was AT&T ever JUST a phone company?" .

This is when I'm glad I have phone phobia and that I am an introvert! But, if they could read my mind…  😂

Dr. Evil    1,423

Great vid. We have exactly the same thing here in NZ, both security-wise and windowless-wise. It occurs that maybe a good angle on this would be to see what the telecom infrastructure and security is like in non-Five-Eyes nations, in Asia and Africa, I'd expect Europe would be similar to Five Eyes.

If Africa/Asia is similar that would suggest its more like good industry practice, if not, then maybe what we're seeing is a hangover from the security regime originating in the Ultra/Magic days in WWII.

I often remind myself when analysing this subject that secrets are not always sinister, but the way they do it in Five-Eyes sure makes it look like that, don't it.

phxsparks    706
3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

How long? Since ears were attached. 

I'm thinking that someone was randomly listening/eavesdropping on calls from the outset. 

That would be around 1878 when the first commercial telephone exchange opened in New Haven CT.

Yeah, someone has always been listening.     :Meme-Vector-PNG-180x180:

Cinnamon    20,036
1 hour ago, phxsparks said:

I'm thinking that someone was randomly listening/eavesdropping on calls from the outset. 

That would be around 1878 when the first commercial telephone exchange opened in New Haven CT.

Yeah, someone has always been listening.     :Meme-Vector-PNG-180x180:

The tech is a nosy mofo's wildest dream come true and no one is nosier than government. 

VonLud    823

iyuuffd

T-Rex was the all-encompassing communications spy program since Hector was a pup

Try to find out about it and you won't be able to.

That's how you know it's real.

VonLud    823

The interwebs is bleached and leading everyone down the garden path.

It's completely bogus at this point.

Jump To Top