Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BunBun

Reason why I stepped out of the Working World

BunBun    274

I am 43 years old and a Christian. For years, I have been watching things go south. I worked for Wal-Mart for 11 years with the last 8 months of that in a store and the rest at a home office location. The way that things are going, it's going to be harder and harder for someone with a Christian worldview to work in the world. I have seen stuff with the homosexual movement. I came across a male homosexual on Facebook who tried to "expose" me because I stand opposed to the homosexual movement. I have never seen the hatefulness of this man and his group before. If I had a job, they would have tried to get me fired. I don't work, so they posted my home address online in order to get people to threaten me. No one did threaten me, but not for lack of trying. I have learned that you have to use fake names to protect yourself if you are against the homosexual movement and their dictates. They will try to make you lose the ability to earn a living and then they try to make things illegal so that they can come after your money. Eventually, they will try to jail people for remaining true to their Christian convictions. 

But, it's not just the homosexual movement that functions in this way. There are other "diversity" groups who speak against "bullying", but who function as a bullying front against people who don't just give in to their demands. It's going to get to the point where it won't be just Christians who are being persecuted. It is already happening to Conservative minded people, like the guy at Google. That kind of thing will be even more with companies trying to find out who is and who isn't in their political ideological group and firing those who oppose their ideals. 

The games that these childish people are playing is to be the bully. They want the political power to bully anyone who opposes them. This will be in the workplace especially. As more and more companies come into the fold of the leftists, there will be few places to turn. I know people don't want to believe what is happening, but the writing has been on the wall for a while now. If it hasn't happened to you yet, it will happen. Just for standing for conservative beliefs, you will be bullied and you will be threatened and you will be called all sorts of nasty names. The persecution of the people has already begun and I am very unhappy to see it at work in the workplace, but this is where it has been going for years. There is so much social pressure for companies to bow to the cult of "diversity" that they all will in the end. There will be very few places that don't to some degree. This is Satan at his best, tormenting those who know the truth. 

I stepped out of the working world. The day is coming and soon where we will have no place anymore. I know this sounds paranoid, but it isn't. These things have been happening. If you are a known Christian and you get a high position, the homosexuals will try to find anything in your background to smear you. I can't get any national position with my name or Bruce Gender (not his real name) will come after me. You will be called all sorts of names for standing against this. Otherwise, you will sit back in silence and hide your true beliefs in order to protect your position. Bam, you are silenced. Financial stranglehold. This is there objective. 

I wish it weren't so, but Satan is their father and this is his tactics. We were talked into being nice and putting up with the viewpoints of others long enough for them to gain political power. They have no intention of going along and getting along with us. It is too late to stand up now. My family is preparing for not being able to earn a living anymore. I am not working. My husband is still working, but we are learning to live on a single income. The squeeze has already started. Be prepared. 

Condor    916
22 minutes ago, BunBun said:

Just for standing for conservative beliefs, you will be bullied and you will be threatened and you will be called all sorts of nasty names.

Tim Allen wasn't so wrong to say Hollywood is like Nazi Germany. 

That's too bad you had to deal with these people, but they are still the very small minority.  If anything their pettiness will expose to others just how low they are a you take the high ground.

Think of the prophets and all the hardships they had to go through. 

I hope you don't give up on your work ethic as even I did for a while. 

Let's go back into the workforce together and be salt and light for these lost souls. 

edit: Feel free to take a break for spiritual recovery.  From the sounds of it things will get tough but believe blessings will come your way. 

BunBun    274
1 minute ago, Condor said:

Tim Allen wasn't so wrong to say Hollywood is like Nazi Germany. 

That's too bad you had to deal with these people, but they are still the very small minority.  If anything their pettiness will expose to others just how low they are a you take the high ground.

Think of the prophets and all the hardships they had to go through. 

I hope you don't give up on your work ethic as even I did for a while. 

Let's go back into the workforce together and be salt and light for these lost souls. 

I appreciate that, Condor. I doubt if I will be going back into the workforce. I saw what happens to people who stay in inferior positions and I saw what happens to people who get promoted. Once someone gets promoted, they become what all supervisors and bosses become. They will do what they are told for their position and paycheck. I never saw anyone refuse to do something to another person who was in a position of power. Power corrupts fallen humans and absolute power corrupts absolutely. The things that are going on within these companies are not right. I could tell you about the Wal-Mart. I have spoken about it before, but I'm not going to get into it today. Essentially, they had me doing the work of 3 employees. It was ridiculous. I had a major nervous breakdown and became suicidal when I quit there. You just can't stress people like that and expect them to remain healthy. I wasn't healthy going in. People see what they want to see. 

It took me years to accept that I was going to have to stay home. When I was 36 and 38, I still wanted a career. I tried going back to college. I did real well. I was one of two who got an A in Business Statistics. But, there's no use in me going back into the workforce. I will always be an underling and I refuse to move up that corporate ladder. Bunbun knows they call them golden shackles for a reason. I ain't going along with it. 

But, seriously, none of that is going to matter as we move forward in time. The snare has already been set and the people of this country-actually, the whole world-are going to be taken in it very soon. When we saw the evil they were capable of-killing infants-we stood down. When they promised us free sexuality, we took it-bad move. When they gave us movies for our pain, we watched them and became stoopified. Now, it's too late for the men to stand up. It's been too late for a long time. I've been watching since I was 3 years old. They tell you one thing, but do another. Now, the men can't stand up. They would lose everything. Homes, families, jobs, income, cars, lifestyles, the whole shebang. The men keep their heads down and their mouths mostly shut because of these things. They are holding on to what they can keep for as long as they can keep it. But, each day, the snare around our necks tightens a little more. We can boycott, but we can not stop Satan's Children. I know people don't want to believe me. I don't blame them. I sound like Cassandra. But, I have been here for 43 years watching this crap. I'm telling you, this is going to end badly. 

Every year we get a little closer to their endgame. How excited they must be. But, the end for people like that is worse than you can imagine. They aren't counting the cost. All men have an appointment with Heavenly Father for Judgment. We no longer do justice on planet earth. We have been talked into being "kinder, gentler", but I assure you that those who intend to harm us, they will not be kinder or gentler. They are killing babies, people. If they will kill babies in the womb, what value do you have to them?

YourMom2    1,354

In the old days, the husband worked and the little woman stayed home and ran the household, herded the children, etc. Being on call 24/7 is a tough job! The family usually had one car and worked towards paying off debts like a mortgage in 15 years.

Find something you're passionate about and work from home. Better yet find something you are your husband are both passionate about and you can start the business and build it to the point where he can quit his job. It's a bit of freedom to live in your own bubble and not have to deal with the stupidity of The World on a daily basis.

Curenado    826
59 minutes ago, BunBun said:

. Now, the men can't stand up. They would lose everything. Homes, families, jobs, income, cars, lifestyles, the whole shebang

I'm pretty sure guys are already losing that? That's why things steam up, the most go-along-guy can not get along and the way to gall a people, is to let them see a blatant extreme double standard, with them on the shite side of it.

Whether it was meant to cause them or not, some conflicts seem inevitable. Thankfully, orcs and goblins is cowards and could never bear a drop of what they shovel out in scoops.

BunBun    274

What we need is a way to communicate. The men might stand up if Donald Trump is taken out by TPTB. But, right now, the men are scattered and disorganized. What we need is a way to communicate and signal each other so that we can't be cut off. When they do their evil move against us, they control the television. They might shut down the internet. So, we need alternative means of communication and the men need to organize themselves. 

We just need someone smart enough to come up with a system and quietly disseminate it. I don't know how that would work. I'm just a lunatic Bunbun. But, I know that you can't work together unless you can communicate with each other. Please don't wait and be scattered like sheep. The women and children are depending on the men. 

My husband knows this stuff, but he sleeps. I took him to a forum of modern militia movement (google) and he wouldn't work with them. I am married to a 45 year-old who spends his days on Facebook and plays at being a concealed carry, but who doesn't want to work with other men. Sometimes, I feel like I'm 8 or 9 and he's about 12. That's a real glimpse into my existence. Two kids playing at being adults. 

I already know my situation. Look at your situation. How can the men of America join hands quietly without anyone getting alarmed and learn to walk in tandem. The men are going to have to organize themselves or they will be scattered. Part of our new "computer" culture-the same aspect that Jason Anthony Lucas takes advantage of-is that we are scattered and without leaders. George Washington would have had something to say about this state of affairs. How are you going to defeat the communists when you are scattered like sheep all across a land as large as this one? Only through organization and clear communication can you expect to win any battles. 

I am a woman. It isn't my job to organize the men and it isn't my job to correct the men who refuse. That is the job of the other men. I refuse to be swept into doing the job of the men just because the men refuse to do it themselves. That isn't my place and while I am a good ideas person, I am not a tactical person or capable of real leadership. I'm a maverick and I row against the stream. I will be rowing against the stream until the day that I die and I reckon I will be dragged further into this horsecrap than I ever cared to be, but I will not go silently. 

If you go to the modern militia movement forum, tell the guys Bunny Stewart says Hi! Not my real name, of course, just my handle. I loved hearing those men tell their stories of Vietnam. Ask them about "ol One Puff. They have some stories to tell. They are fantastic old guys. Praise The Lord that he made men like that. They don't make 'em like that anymore. 

Condor    916
7 hours ago, BunBun said:

Every year we get a little closer to their endgame. How excited they must be. But, the end for people like that is worse than you can imagine. They aren't counting the cost. All men have an appointment with Heavenly Father for Judgment. We no longer do justice on planet earth. We have been talked into being "kinder, gentler", but I assure you that those who intend to harm us, they will not be kinder or gentler. They are killing babies, people. If they will kill babies in the womb, what value do you have to them?

I understand this frustration.  Remember these things have been going on since Babylon.  Babies sacrificed to Molech.  People really have no grasp on the evils that man is capable of.  Another showcase of just how terrible a sinful despotion can be. 

I pray with time you will find strength and find the good that you can do for others, albeit the workforce or in your daily life. 

You're not alone so don't go at it alone. 

What do we say when the devil tries to kick us down? 

"Not today..."  :getoutl:

Jump To Top