Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Officer Points Gun at Passenger for Almost Nine Minutes

Ukshep    17,196

Cell phone video has emerged of an officer pointing a gun at a passenger for over nine minutes after pulling over the vehicle.

The incident occurred just outside of San Jose. The officer was with the Campbell Police Department and was on a police motorcycle.

According to the Washington Post, the officer stopped the car after radar allegedly showed it traveling at 85 mph. The officer then asked the occupants for a driver’s license and paperwork related to vehicle registration, leading the two occupants digging around inside the car for the requested materials.

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2017/08/07/officer-points-gun-at-passenger-for-over-nine-minutes/

And here is the video!

Ukshep    17,196

He went overboard. But then... I guess he felt threatened!

apache54    4,184

these days being a cop is even rougher, these times makes it hard on ALL.

GT500    1,399

Welcome to a post Hussein America 

demons run the show 

All I've got to say is that everyone had BETTER be telling their children to act EXTREMELY cautious when their paths cross with cops, and that they should stay AS FAR AWAY as possible from them.

RabidWolf    1,064
2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

He went overboard. But then... I guess he felt threatened!

I disagree. The officer was calm (even when the passenger starting getting agitated) and at no point in the video did I see him place his finger on the trigger.

Yes, the officer was protecting his own life by having the gun out and pointed in the direction of the person who had reached under the seat. Judging by the odd behavior of the passenger, I would have done the same thing. (Side note: Orthodontists don't sell glasses. Which would have made me wonder what intoxicant the passenger was on)

There are enough actual bad cops out there but, this was not one of them, imo. 

Ukshep    17,196
6 minutes ago, RabidWolf said:

I disagree. The officer was calm (even when the passenger starting getting agitated) and at no point in the video did I see him place his finger on the trigger.

Yes, the officer was protecting his own life by having the gun out and pointed in the direction of the person who had reached under the seat. Judging by the odd behavior of the passenger, I would have done the same thing. (Side note: Orthodontists don't sell glasses. Which would have made me wonder what intoxicant the passenger was on)

There are enough actual bad cops out there but, this was not one of them, imo. 

So no over-reaction then?

RabidWolf    1,064
7 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

So no over-reaction then?

No overreaction, in my opinion.

The officer didn't pull his firearm until after the passenger reached under the seat, and he only kept it out until backup arrived. The officer's body language was also calm. I am surrounded by people who carry firearms at all times. I watch body language carefully. It will always indicate the person's mindset and intentions.

The Gent    829
3 minutes ago, RabidWolf said:

No overreaction, in my opinion.

The officer didn't pull his firearm until after the passenger reached under the seat, and he only kept it out until backup arrived. The officer's body language was also calm. I am surrounded by people who carry firearms at all times. I watch body language carefully. It will always indicate the person's mindset and intentions.

My paperwork & ID are located in glove-box or center console, were they can easily & quickly be reached...my weapon is usually under my seat or on my waist. 

They reached under the seat...I would've pulled my weapon as well...why...I'm going home alive when my watch is over!

RabidWolf    1,064
2 minutes ago, The Gent said:

My paperwork & ID are located in glove-box or center console, were they can easily & quickly be reached...my weapon is usually under my seat or on my waist. 

They reached under the seat...I would've pulled my weapon as well...why...I'm going home alive when my watch is over!

I keep my vehicle documents clipped behind the sun visor. (Plain sight location for me to reach.)

I wish I could say we live in a civilization where people were less on edge but, we don't, so I act accordingly and in my own best interest for survival.

:beerl:

Jump To Top