Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

A bear that broke into an SUV early Friday in Durango took it out for a short ride

Ukshep    17,196

A bear that broke into an SUV early Friday in Durango took it for a short ride, rolling it out of a driveway and crashing it into a mailbox.

The commotion woke Ron Cornelius and his wife, who found the trashed Subaru in their yard on Timberline Drive in Southwest Colorado.

“Usually, I don’t get up at 5 o’clock unless there is a bear driving a car down the street,” Cornelius joked.

After the bear broke into the car, it likely released the parking brake somehow, he said.

https://durangoherald.com/articles/176934-bear-breaks-into-suv-then-takes-it-for-a-short-drive

^^ Must be the same bear! :gsbrnint:

apache54    4,188

I have seen bears do many things and 99% of the time it is all related to food!! or should I say the improper handling and storage of food in bear country!! If you work in Prudo Bay,  you have to attend a  training film on bears and they will fire you for disobeying any of the rules on bears!! LOL

lots of do's and don'ts when being in Bear country and most city slickers don't realize what they can do and why they come calling!! 

dazedb42    282
2 minutes ago, apache54 said:

I have seen bears do many things and 99% of the time it is all related to food!! or should I say the improper handling and storage of food in bear country!! If you work in Prudo Bay,  you have to attend a  training film on bears and they will fire you for disobeying any of the rules on bears!! LOL

lots of do's and don'ts when being in Bear country and most city slickers don't realize what they can do and why they come calling!! 

I think I've seen one of those training videos.

apache54    4,188
3 minutes ago, dazedb42 said:

I think I've seen one of those training videos.

YOU do know that was ME in the picture,(NOT)  making this training film, we used to have to have REAL time sessions, and first lesson is to be smarter than the BEAR!! LOL,  first time i saw that video about 15 years ago, almost fell out of my chair and thought to my self wish i could have sent it to Prudo Bay for them to see LOL 

thanks for the memories!!

dazedb42    282
2 minutes ago, apache54 said:

YOU do know that was ME in the picture,(NOT)  making this training film, we used to have to have REAL time sessions, and first lesson is to be smarter than the BEAR!! LOL,  first time i saw that video about 15 years ago, almost fell out of my chair and thought to my self wish i could have sent it to Prudo Bay for them to see LOL 

thanks for the memories!!

YW

:beerl:

YourMom2    1,354
20 minutes ago, apache54 said:

smarter than the BEAR!!

Smarter than the average bear, Yogi.

Sincerely,

Boo Boo

apache54    4,188
11 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

Smarter than the average bear, Yogi.

Sincerely,

Boo Boo

GOOD one!!

thanks Boo Boo!!

and don't let the Ranger catch us!!

apache54    4,188
9 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

Be sure and wave to them. lol

I was in Ketchikan Alaska and was taking stuff to the dump and when i arrived there was a old couch and laying down sleeping on it like a human would was a big male black bear, he did not even move while i was there, it was quite funny to see him enjoying that soft couch!

I guess he could BEARly drive the thing...

8 minutes ago, apache54 said:

GOOD one!!

thanks Boo Boo!!

and don't let the Ranger catch us!!

Time to go steal some picnic type baskets...

But the ranger Yogi....

Ah, What the ranger don't know won't hurt me...

apache54    4,188
33 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

I guess he could BEARly drive the thing...

Time to go steal some picnic type baskets...

But the ranger Yogi....

Ah, What the ranger don't know won't hurt me...

A good laugh in the morning is always GREAT!! LOL

Broken Cord    409
1 hour ago, apache54 said:

I was in Ketchikan Alaska and was taking stuff to the dump and when i arrived there was a old couch and laying down sleeping on it like a human would was a big male black bear, he did not even move while i was there, it was quite funny to see him enjoying that soft couch!

Isn't that racist, you said black bear. Sure it wasn't, let's say, a polar bear? :gsbrnint:

Jump To Top