Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Sheriff Arpaio.... A WITCH HUNT EXISTS AGAINST ME...

Ukshep    19,876

After being convicted of criminal misdemeanor contempt, former Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio has come out swinging, arguing the judge was biased and asking why President Trump is abandoning him, considering Arpaio was an early campaign supporter whose conviction reflects the determination to enforce immigration laws the Trump Justice Department is now exhibiting.

“Where is President Trump on this case?” Arpaio asked Infowars.com in an exclusive interview. “This is a witch hunt against me that is being carried forward by Obama holdovers in Attorney General Sessions’ Department of Justice.”

“I’m being convicted for honestly trying to enforce the immigration laws that Trump swore during the campaign he would uphold if elected president,” Arpaio insisted.

https://www.infowars.com/where-is-trump-sheriff-arpaio-asks/

Where is trump on this??

apache54    4,822

that's what I would like to know!! where is Trump, will he leave this great law officer to hang?? IF Trump does nothing then that adds more to my scale that says Trump is  nothing but a patsy and is a NWO member!!

Mehitable    1,465

I would like to know where Trump is also! The Sheriff has been fighting to uphold our immigration laws for many years now, well before Trump and was one of the first people to support him. Now that he's been railroaded I'd like to see Trump show some loyalty and give him a PARDON!   No 85 year old man should be put through this kangaroo court. 

JayDee    1,273

There were hints that Trump was a phony when he easily backed off the birth certificate issue.

7 minutes ago, Mehitable said:

I hate to say it, but loyalty doesnt seem to be Trump's strong point.

He did 180s and abandoned his campaign promises faster than Obama. He should never be trusted.

Ukshep    19,876
1 minute ago, JayDee said:

There were hints that Trump was a phony when he easily backed off the birth certificate issue.

He did 180s and abandoned his campaign promises faster than Obama. He should never be trusted.

My thoughts exactly but then this is also exactly why glp is so clearly part of the control system because of their love for trump regardless of his actions.

Cinnamon    22,790
1 hour ago, Easy Skanking said:

Stop defending that corrupt scumbag, Arpaio. He deserves to be subjected to the same shit that he has shoveled on all who came within his reach.

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/criminal-enterprise-a-culture-of-corruption-pervades-joe-arpaios-office-affecting-everyone-in-maricopa-county-7383399

How many years did they keep on electing him?