Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Wikileaks Founder Julian Assange Offers Job to Fired Google Engineer: “Censorship Is for Losers”

Ukshep    16,903

This has me all.... :blink:

This past weekend Google engineer James Damore released a ten-page manifesto criticizing the politically correct culture that has infected Google’s corporate environment.

On Monday night Damore was fired by Google for straying from company diversity policy.

Then Julian Assange said this:

“Censorship is for losers. @WikiLeaks is offering a job to fired Google engineer James Damore. Women & men deserve respect. That includes not firing them for politely expressing ideas but rather arguing back.”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/wikileaks-founder-julian-assange-offers-job-fired-google-engineer-censorship-losers/

As time goes on more and more of what happens seems designed for the desired outcome. Moving pieces in clear view with a cover.

BunBun    275

Satan is their father and they will have the same reward that he is going to have. 

Ukshep    16,903
7 minutes ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

The more I see of this, the more I realize Trump and BREXIT are a nothing more than a momentary pause in NWO agenda.

Less momentary pause. More planned disruption.

Let me explain in more detail though. I think this will help some people understand if they do not.

I want to focus solely on Brexit.

Being a Brit I know for a fact that people wanted to leave the EU since it's inception. 90's and 2000's were real clear on public opinion. People were pissed off. It was spoke about every other day by most people. They kept it away from us. Not a whiff of brexit. Then all of a sudden they just decide to dump it in our lap.

Let me be clear this is part of a designed withholding of information, events, and technology for the purposes of creating the correct environment in which to cause maximum chaos which allows for easier manipulation of the grand agenda.

Brexit allowed me to puzzle it all together. They froze the world in many ways holding it back from major changes until recent dates. Then the flood gates opened. They gave what they had withheld. And now... look around you.

I can see this much clear. But it is only a piece of the giant board game. I know not the rest :( And that causes me anxiety!

dazedb42    278
6 minutes ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

The more I see of this, the more I realize Trump and BREXIT are a nothing but a momentary pause in NWO agenda.

Heads I win, tails you lose scenario as per usual. If Plan B fails then it's onto Plan ++

dazedb42    278
Just now, TheToolman said:

I've been reading a lot about the google culture. Pretty 1984 stuff to me...

Whatever happened to do no evil right?

http://voxday.blogspot.com.au/2017/08/google-takes-stand.html

DH, who is one of the Dread Ilk's expert data guy's, explains.

All of Google is kept afloat by one thing only. Adwords. They have no other significant source of income after a decade or more of trying to diversify. Every other business is borderline trivial when compared to AdWords. All the moonshots have failed. All the R&D has failed. It's. All. AdWords.

The money-making core of Google is a tiny speck of its workforce, a tiny core of people who make AdWords work. The fear is not that 2/3 are SJWs, it's that one or two or three of the key engineers, who are working on the next version of Search and Adwords, who are actively fighting and hardening against existential threats to the product, might walk, or even just do a slightly less great job.

Google is actually a very fragile company. They are ripe for disruption from a new player, or alternatively, to be drained from a few deep pocketed rivals. The entire bubble of online advertising stems from a belief that is often irrational that online advertising is effective at certain definitions of cost effectiveness.

kbet    790
6 minutes ago, BunBun said:

Satan is their father and they will have the same reward that he is going to have. 

Yeah, but in the meantime they will be given free reign to subjugate and destroy as much as they can. It is akin to saying "that rapist that is raping and murdering that woman while the police watch from across the street will get the chair one day".

BunBun    275
1 minute ago, kbet said:

Yeah, but in the meantime they will be given free reign to subjugate and destroy as much as they can. It is akin to saying "that rapist that is raping and murdering that woman while the police watch from across the street will get the chair one day".

I suppose that is true. I know it's hard to watch. The days of Justice are gone. They have us by our fat asses. Now, all we can do is sit and watch and complain. We are truly held in restraint against stopping evil. 

dazedb42    278
Just now, TheToolman said:

Yeah, ads floats the business.  Amazon only makes money hosting businesses. 

I remember when Amazon just sold books lol.

Ukshep    16,903
1 minute ago, dazedb42 said:

I remember when Amazon just sold books lol.

I remember when they used to sell confederate flags!

Jump To Top