Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dazedb42

Is China About to Attack India?

dazedb42    282
 Ukshep    17,196
Just now, dazedb42 said:

Taken from /pol/ (thanks No.136569642)

So all the hype over NK got me to thinking, what if it is all a bit of theater to distract us from real geo-political moves? Then I came across this.

Thoughts?

I read a little on this the other day. It does seem like china was recently trying to acquire a small area so they could mass troops. So it is plausible in my eyes due to the intent behind such actions!

dazedb42    282
Just now, Ukshep said:

I read a little on this the other day. It does seem like china was recently trying to acquire a small area so they could mass troops. So it is plausible in my eyes due to the intent behind such actions!

I've been reading for years that if China wants to exert itself it is going to need a small regional conflict to show the neighbors they mean business.

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2015/04/seven_reasons_china_will_star_a_war_by_2017.html

April 30, 2015

Seven Reasons China Will Start a War By 2017

By David Archibald

China will start its war for a number of reasons:

Regime Legitimacy

Very few people in China believe in communism anymore, including almost all of the 80 million members of the Chinese Communist Party.  The party itself is now a club for mutual enrichment.  The legitimacy of the party ruling China is derived from the notions that democracy does not suit China and that the party is the organisation best placed to run the country.  The latter is based on an ongoing improvement in conditions for the bulk of the population.  In the absence of economic improvement, some other reason must be found for the population to rally around the party’s leadership.  This may explain the sudden base-buildingthat started in the Spratly Islands in October 2014. 

China’s public debt grew from US$7 trillion in 2007 to US$28 trillion in 2014.  This is on an economy of US$10 trillion per annum.  A high proportion of the economic growth of the last seven years is simply construction funded by debt.  The real economy is much smaller.

The Chinese government is likely to see the contracting economy and realise that issuing more debt won’t have an effect on sustaining economic activity.  Thus the base-building was accelerated to allow the option of starting their war.  This is a life and death matter for the elite running the party.  They are betting the farm on this.  If this gamble does not work out then there is likely to be a messy regime change.

Chosen Trauma

Japan treated the Chinese as sub-humans during World War 2.  Before that, Japan starting mistreating China by attacking it in 1895, not long after they started industrializing themselves.  That was followed by Japan’s 21 demands on the Chinese state in 1915.  The Nationalist government in China started observing National Humiliation Day in the 1920s.  Then followed the Mukden Incident of 1931 and China’s start to World War 2 in 1937.

During the poverty of the Mao years, the Japanese were forgiven for World War 2. Mao and Deng were pragmatists and said that Japan couldn’t be punished forever.  China’s recent prosperity has allowed the indulgence of Japan-hating to be resurrected as a form of state religion.  National Humiliation Day is observed again on the 18th September.  The party has directed that television take up the theme of Japanese aggression.  Today 70% of prime time television in China is movies about World War 2.  There are at least 100 museums in China dedicated to the Japanese aggression of World War 2.

The regime generates and sustains anti-Japanese sentiment to give it the option to go to war.

Being Recognised As Number One

The Chinese are a proud nation.  They actually resent the fact that the United States is considered to be the number one nation on the planet.  China also realises that to be recognised as number one, they have to defeat the current number one in battle.  This is why it won’t be just creeping increments in Chinese aggression.  They need a battle for their own psychological reasons.

It could explain why the Chinese are so touchy about internet security.

Food for thought anyway.

COBO Member    2,836

There was an announcement ~1wk ago that China and Paki were preparing for joint military exercises. Coincidence? Not hardly!

RhetoricalRebel    1,344

China has military build ups on the Korean border, south China sea and Indian border.

Most, I think is muscle flexing, but I don't believe they would back down in a real confrontation either.

dazedb42    282
10 minutes ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

China has military build ups on the Korean border, south China sea and Indian border.

Most, I think is muscle flexing, but I don't believe they would back down in a real confrontation either.

They will be the aggressors in this one. The Chinese see themselves as the master race and are blinded by their hubris.

RhetoricalRebel    1,344
4 minutes ago, dazedb42 said:

They will be the aggressors in this one. The Chinese see themselves as the master race and are blinded by their hubris.

It's bad enough when the US is, but 1.6 billion people blinded by their hubris? That's scary. Very similar to Japan WWII.

dazedb42    282
1 minute ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

It's bad enough when the US is, but 1.6 billion people blinded by their hubris? That's scary. Very similar to Japan WWII.

Isn't it.

https://wtdevflnt.wordpress.com/2013/10/24/proof-that-chinese-think-they-are-the-master-race/

““Comrades, I’m very excited today, because the large-scale online survey sina.comthat was done for us showed that our next generation is quite promising and our Party’s cause will be carried on. In answering the question, “Will you shoot at women, children and prisoners of war,” more than 80 per cent of the respondents answered in the affirmative, exceeding by far our expectations. Today I’d like to focus on why we asked sina.com to conduct this online survey among our people.”

“We all know that because of the superiority of our race, during the strong and prosperous Tang Dynasty, our civilization was at the peak of the world; we were the center of the world civilization, and no other civilization in the world was comparable to ours. ”

“As everybody knows, according to the views propagated by the Western scholars, humanity as a whole originated from one single mother in Africa. Therefore no race can claim racial superiority. However, according to the research conducted by most Chinese scholars, the Chinese are different from other races on earth. We did not originate in Africa. Instead, we originated independently in the land of China. Therefore, we can rightfully assert that we are the product of cultural roots of more than a million years, civilization and progress of more than ten thousand years, an ancient nation of five thousand years, and a single Chinese entity of two thousand years. This is the Chinese nation that calls itself ‘descendants of Yan and Huang.’”

“Our Chinese people are wiser than the Germans because, fundamentally, our race is superior to theirs.”

“Will the centre of the world civilization shift back to China?

Interesting read on that link.

RhetoricalRebel    1,344
4 minutes ago, dazedb42 said:

They say all this propaganda as 95% of the technology they are dependent on is from Western culture. The human capacity to rationalize what they want to believe is truly amazing.

dazedb42    282
Just now, RhetoricalRebel said:

They say all this propaganda as 95% of the technology they are dependent on is from Western culture. The human capacity to rationalize what they want to believe is truly amazing.

Isn't it. We all fall victim to bias at times, it's part of our nature but to socially engineer on a scale like is being done over there would make Goebbels proud.

sybdragon    1,369

Yes. India and China are going to war. :)  N. Korea is a distraction. China has weapons pointed at everyone, even Russia. ;) 

China wants part of Russia but they are patient. They think part of Russia is theirs as the Russians took it away from them and they still, to this day, call it by the Chinese name and not the Russian one. Putin is aware China is not their friend. 

After China wipes the floor with India, they will come after the USA. China wants to be top dog. They want to take the USA's place in the world. It's the plan. One belt, One road.... With China as the boss. China has gone so far as to offer money for ports, infrastructure and whatever it takes so they can put up a factory or whatever they want in that country. They also bring in their own workers and do not work the locals. Which makes the locals, who are usually extremely poor very upset. They see all the work but they can not get a job. China says that they are not in the 'job producing' market. They are building infrastructure and putting up the money for business. Not to help the country they are in. 

The Chinese are very prejudice people. They will not make good masters. China is a problem. 

TheToolman    591

Humm, china is worrying on many fronts.  India, Korea, Taiwan, Japan and South China Sea.  Getting spread thin...

Jump To Top