Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TOPGUN

The Real You

TOPGUN    125

Who are you really? An amazing lecture

Im pretty sure Einstein said that energy can only be transferred not decayed or stopped I have lived before and so I will again death is not the end but the beginning of another life or maybe the same life just in a different dimension.
Quantum physics tells us linear time is only a perspective of life .... making this ideology very TRUE

All energy is connected

With all the tensions in the world at the moment... this would be a good video for everybody to watch.
We dont need no nukes going off.

:banana-dancing-with-mario-smiley-emoticon::peace::cofeefag::bananas-in-love-smiley-emoticon:

kbet    844

Take it form someone who died once*, there is nothing waiting for humans beyond death, until the resurrection. I do mean, there is literally "nothing", when you die, aside for pure perspective(low energy state of perceived existence). No thoughts, no emotions, no instinct, no physicality/corporal or otherwise, just nothingness, and the pure perception of that nothingness.

Some might wrongfully conclude, that when in that state, we are "all the same/all are one", due to the lack of body/thoughts/emotions/ability to actualize, but the reality is, your dead and alone when in that state of existence.

The matter and energy that make us up, might become something else, but we are not matter or energy, but points of perspective, clothed in flesh, with energy/neural reactions giving us the ability to think, feel and move about when in conjuncture with the fleshy matter.

It is not "I think therefore I am", but "I perceive therefore I am"; as the ability to perceive remains when the ability to think or feel has faded away.

* I perceived a tiny ribbon of light, "flick me", then I felt a backwards motion, and was alive again, well over an hour later.

Ukshep    20,202

This thread has been moved to the Hard Core Conspiracy Forum!

For more information on why? Check out our page on what topics go where! As part of our quality control measures!

TOPGUN    125

I still meditate for the evolution of man and Spiritual evolution :bananas-in-love-smiley-emoticon::peace:

Blipkints    306
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

This thread has been moved to the Hard Core Conspiracy Forum!

For more information on why? Check out our page on what topics go where! As part of our quality control measures!

I read you so long ago that i didn't want to embarrass cinn, but now the new bought in from the other site????

I see Cinn holding the site against turning to f**kn, abusive scum coming here from other sites-invited, and thinking they can de-rail us.

Blipkints    306
9 minutes ago, TOPGUN said:

I still meditate for the evolution of man and Spiritual evolution :bananas-in-love-smiley-emoticon::peace:

I make the centrel around me perfectly, and the younglings that. That know that the strength of the alliance of US & Aus is pure.

TOPGUN    125
24 minutes ago, Blipkints said:

Dont Fick us, same as the the Poms. You lot don't win without us.

What is a POM?