Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

So I posted the Chinese Nessie Thread! and Chinese bots start trying to bruteforce server....

dazedb42    378
19 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

So I posted the Chinese Nessie Thread! and Chinese bots start trying to bruteforce server....

:blink: Conspiracy much?

It must of been a honeypot to try and enlarge a botnet.

Eve    262

That link lead me to an even crazier link:

http://abcnews.go.com/International/chinas-fake-cities-eerie-replicas-paris-london-jackson/story?id=36525453

Fake cities in China meant to replicate other famous (and some not so famous?) cities from around the world. But they're ghost towns - with the lady in the video (at the ABC link) researching it, referring to the cities as "future investments". 

This gives me some "uncanny valley" kind of chills. 

The Gent    861
1 hour ago, Eve said:

That link lead me to an even crazier link:

http://abcnews.go.com/International/chinas-fake-cities-eerie-replicas-paris-london-jackson/story?id=36525453

Fake cities in China meant to replicate other famous (and some not so famous?) cities from around the world. But they're ghost towns - with the lady in the video (at the ABC link) researching it, referring to the cities as "future investments". 

This gives me some "uncanny valley" kind of chills. 

China's Ghost Cities have always made me say to myself...:wtf:

Many of the people live on top of each other, many poor....but yet here are these beautiful but completely empty cities hidden away...and no logic truly given for the cost or purpose, other than "Future Investments" ???

Maybe instead of Arks as in the movie 2012....It's Ghost Cities of China for those who can afford it when... SDHTF...and those people are just waiting for that encrypted "Haul Your Ass" phone call?

:goodreadl:

phxsparks    842
2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

:blink: Conspiracy much?

Shep if you want to have some fun, try posting something about the Falun Gong and human rights issues in China.

They will go BERSERK!   :pulling-hair:

If anyone reading this is not familiar with "Falun Gong" here is a linky:  https://www.theguardian.com/world/2009/jul/18/china-falun-gong-crackdown

Martin    219
35 minutes ago, The Gent said:

China's Ghost Cities have always made me say to myself...:wtf:

Many of the people live on top of each other, many poor....but yet here are these beautiful but completely empty cities hidden away...and no logic truly given for the cost or purpose, other than "Future Investments" ???

Maybe instead of Arks as in the movie 2012....It's Ghost Cities of China for those who can afford it when... SDHTF...and those people are just waiting for that encrypted "Haul Your Ass" phone call?

:goodreadl:

Or they will be offered for "free" in exchange for people's 100% obedience and their "investment" isn't meant to earn them money, but slaves.