Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Facebook blocks all Natural News article posts to 2.2M fans after site posts White House petition citing immunization dangers

Ukshep    17,194

I hate to post anything that seems overly... defend us... defend us... but it is what it is. Take a read and see whats been going on!

In the latest outrageous example of total censorship against the independent media, Facebook has blocked nearly 100 percent of the sharing of articles from Natural News. It all began when a Natural News story linked to this White House petition demanding a moratorium on childhood immunizations for five years while toxicology experts study the skyrocketing statistics of autism, adverse events and deaths following vaccinations.

Immediately after the story was posted on the Natural News Facebook account — which has over 2.2 million followers — Facebook manually deleted the post and banned nearly all sharing of ALL posts from Natural News. The White House petition asks for the repeal the 1986 National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act — the act 0f Congress that granted vaccine companies absolute legal immunity from all the damage and deaths caused by vaccines across America. This law would be equivalent to granting Big Tobacco total immunity from tobacco lawsuits or granting Monsanto legal immunity from glyphosate cancer lawsuits.

Facebook and Google are trying to silence the vaccine truth movement by destroying Natural News

http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-07-facebook-blocks-all-natural-news-article-posts-white-house-petition-immunization-dangers.html

Broken Cord    409

I refuse to use Facebook and Google too. They are as dangerous to the health of the nation as vaccines.

BunBun    301

I closed my accounts with Facebook and Twitter earlier this year. I tried to get my husband to understand why, but he is hooked on Zuckerburg's machine. Bunbun hates it. Those people who pretend to be your friends, they aren't your friends. The only sensible thing to do is to get off there as quickly as you can. 

Jump To Top