Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Turkey's Erdogan Slams Merkel: "Germany Is Abetting Terrorists"

Ukshep    17,133

Turkish-German relations were already at a breaking point before Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan accused Germany on Monday of assisting terrorists by not responding to thousands of files sent to Berlin or handing over suspects wanted by Turkish authorities.

And now, as Reuters reports, Erdogan told a conference in the Black Sea province of Rize, in comments likely to further escalate tensions between the two countries.

"Germany is abetting terrorists,"

"We gave (German Chancellor Angela) Merkel 4,500 dossiers, but have not received an answer on a single one of them," he told members of his ruling AK Party.

"When there is a terrorist, they can tell us to give that person back. You won't send the ones you have to us, but can ask us for yours. So you have a judiciary, but we don't in Turkey?" he said.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-07/turkeys-erdogan-slams-merkel-germany-abetting-terrorists

Tell us something we don't know Erdogan! I look at this and I saw that quake today in turkey and I'm all :blink: is that your warning?

Jump To Top