Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheOldMan

I haven't been sick in 6 years

Recommended Posts

 TheOldMan    2,481

I also just defeated my last ailment 

floral alergies, bee pollen and raw honey 

if you're interested to know the truth 

herbs and spices are healers, use them 

cook with them sprinkle them on your food 

miracles come out of the ground as well 

as from above... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 TheOldMan    2,481

Flu season is just around the corner, load up on super foods 

could be a nuclear winter 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    20,043
7 minutes ago, GT500 said:

Flu season is just around the corner, load up on super foods 

could be a nuclear winter 

Barrels of vitamin C and coconut oil :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 TheOldMan    2,481
7 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Barrels of vitamin C and coconut oil :D

Better believe it 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I take GSE when I get sick.Gargle and swallow.  It really seems to shorten bugs or colds to a day or two max. It has been awhile since I've been sick though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/12/2017 at 2:36 PM, MountedShooter said:

I take GSE when I get sick.Gargle and swallow.  It really seems to shorten bugs or colds to a day or two max. It has been awhile since I've been sick though. 

What is GSE? And what brand of Vit C do you all recommend?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    20,043
On 8/8/2017 at 0:03 PM, GT500 said:

Flu season is just around the corner, load up on super foods 

could be a nuclear winter 

Could be.... I'm f**ked if it is :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 TheOldMan    2,481
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

Could be.... I'm f**ked if it is :D

Lots of garlic 

it's a life saver 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/19/2017 at 9:59 PM, CarnivalofCrazy said:

What is GSE? And what brand of Vit C do you all recommend?

Grapeseed Extract. Its FOUL beyond anything I can explain but it really does kick ass. Gargle with it when you have a sore throat....drink a few drops in water if you have a stomach bug etc. It really works!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Lucy Barnable    5,016
2 minutes ago, MountedShooter said:

Grapeseed Extract. Its FOUL beyond anything I can explain but it really does kick ass. Gargle with it when you have a sore throat....drink a few drops in water if you have a stomach bug etc. It really works!

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×