Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.
Ukshep

World Asteroid Planetary Defense/Eyes on Oct. Asteroid

Ukshep    17,196

Asteroid doom... You know something knocking a satellite... could kill a lot of tech..

I guess this is where they justify space based weapons then?

Alluvial    447

The date is getting closer.  Very close approach, possible impact, but no guarantee.

I think the deep black underground programs already have space based weapons, but perhaps this is where nasa crys to have more funding to build publicly known space based weapons.  Asteroid threats = give us more funding to find more and weapons to destroy them.

• Like 1

Ukshep    17,196
1 minute ago, Alluvial said:

The date is getting closer.  Very close approach, possible impact, but no guarantee.

I think the deep black underground programs already have space based weapons, but perhaps this is where nasa crys to have more funding to build publicly known space based weapons.  Asteroid threats = give us more funding to find more and weapons to destroy them.

It's a waiting game to see what they try or do not try ain't it!

YourMom2    1,354

October is always an exciting month where stock market crashes loom around every corner. An asteroid hitting wall street would be epic!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1