Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Make up your mind about Coffee

Cinnamon    20,036

Does Coffee Really Make You Live Longer?

Two new studies found that coffee drinkers live longer. They are good studies, large and well done—but that doesn’t mean coffee is an elixir of longevity.

The Headline: Drinking More Coffee Leads to a Longer Life, Studies Say (CNN)

The Story: So many of us drink coffee, worldwide, that any benefit or risk from it would make a big difference to public health. So there have been a ton of studies comparing coffee drinkers to those weirdos who don’t touch the stuff. The results are mixed, but most of the recent studies say coffee drinkers live longer. (2012, yes; 2013, no; 2015, yes.)

<snip>

http://vitals.lifehacker.com/does-coffee-really-make-you-live-longer-1796880363

Does it or doesn't it?  No one knows but they keep trying to find out. I don't care, I'm drinking as much coffee as I want. 

The Gent    829
14 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Does Coffee Really Make You Live Longer?

Two new studies found that coffee drinkers live longer. They are good studies, large and well done—but that doesn’t mean coffee is an elixir of longevity.

The Headline: Drinking More Coffee Leads to a Longer Life, Studies Say (CNN)

The Story: So many of us drink coffee, worldwide, that any benefit or risk from it would make a big difference to public health. So there have been a ton of studies comparing coffee drinkers to those weirdos who don’t touch the stuff. The results are mixed, but most of the recent studies say coffee drinkers live longer. (2012, yes; 2013, no; 2015, yes.)

<snip>

http://vitals.lifehacker.com/does-coffee-really-make-you-live-longer-1796880363

Does it or doesn't it?  No one knows but they keep trying to find out. I don't care, I'm drinking as much coffee as I want. 

:cofeefag: Me Too!

JayDee    1,062

Coffee certainly makes grant money live longer. Seems every year there's a new study with ambiguous results. 

samP    47
50 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I prefer tea :D

YOU WOULD!

I do love some tea the end of the night, but nothing beats a nice hot cup of well brewed Joe in the morning.

Ukshep    17,196
16 minutes ago, samP said:

YOU WOULD!

I do love some tea the end of the night, but nothing beats a nice hot cup of well brewed Joe in the morning.

Oh man but we have tea for every occassion. I have this organic tea I drink. Earl Grey too. Shits creamy tasting! Bloomin lovely. In fact I have a cup right now hehe!

GT500    1,400
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

I prefer tea :D

Medicinal teas 

yum, yum 

:cofeefag:

LuckyBolt    1,179

The only problem with coffee is waiting behind someone who asks for a triple hazelnut coconut flax soy latte with extra foam and no whip with a drizzle of chocolate and one ice cube to make sure it's drinkable.  When all I want is 2 single black cups, scalding hot.  One to drink, and one to throw in their face.

The Gent    829
1 hour ago, LuckyBolt said:

The only problem with coffee is waiting behind someone who asks for a triple hazelnut coconut flax soy latte with extra foam and no whip with a drizzle of chocolate and one ice cube to make sure it's drinkable.  When all I want is 2 single black cups, scalding hot.  One to drink, and one to throw in their face.

And that is why whenever I go anywhere, I pack my thermos with me...it keeps me supplied with my "life juice" for several hours...but more importantly and for public safety..it keeps me out of trouble  :angel:

Ukshep    17,196

Time for another cup of tea. Let that rile up you coffee drinkers hehe! Tea Taunting :D

COBO Member    2,838
44 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Time for another cup of tea. Let that rile up you coffee drinkers hehe! Tea Taunting :D

Now that I've got my coffee, you'll have to do better than that to rile me up.:nodl:

Jump To Top