Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

US spy satellites detect North Korea moving anti-ship cruise missiles to patrol boat

Cinnamon    22,923

Despite the United States' insistence that North Korea halt its missile tests, U.S. spy agencies detected the rogue communist regime loading two anti-ship cruise missiles on a patrol boat on the country’s east coast just days ago.

It's the first time these missiles have been deployed on this type of platform since 2014, U.S. officials with knowledge of the latest intelligence in the region told Fox News on Monday.

It also points to more evidence that North Korea isn't listening to the diplomatic threats from the West.

<snip>

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/08/07/us-spy-satellites-detect-north-korea-moving-anti-ship-cruise-missiles-to-patrol-boat.html

This does not sound good! 

Thunder    130
47 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Despite the United States' insistence that North Korea halt its missile tests, U.S. spy agencies detected the rogue communist regime loading two anti-ship cruise missiles on a patrol boat on the country’s east coast just days ago.

It's the first time these missiles have been deployed on this type of platform since 2014, U.S. officials with knowledge of the latest intelligence in the region told Fox News on Monday.

It also points to more evidence that North Korea isn't listening to the diplomatic threats from the West.

<snip>

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/08/07/us-spy-satellites-detect-north-korea-moving-anti-ship-cruise-missiles-to-patrol-boat.html

False flag any moment.... will it happen over there, here or both is the question? The narrative has been set.

Cinnamon    22,923
17 minutes ago, Thunder said:

False flag any moment.... will it happen over there, here or both is the question? The narrative has been set.

I wonder what it will be?  Worst case would be lots of terror attacks at once.  People keep saying that hitting cities and icons are what the terrorists want, but if I was a terrorist, I'd hit a bunch of places in the heartland yelling Allahu Akbar the entire time. That would make more feel vulnerable. A lot more. 

The Gent    861

Saw this on the Ticker Tape on Fox & Friends 8/7/17, but for the life of me, was totally at awe that it wasn't being discuss by the fox couch monkeys.....maybe it was on a later program...IDK as I turn the TV off afterwards?

But found other sources later in the day that were discussing or reporting it.

Snip>

North Korea has said it will launch "thousands-fold" revenge against the United States after it introduced tough new UN sanctions.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/australasia/north-korea-declares-us-faces-thousands-fold-revenge-after-the-introduction-of-new-un-sanctions-a7880206.html

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/08/07/north-korea-threatens-revenge-against-u-s-sanctions/544226001/#

North Korea Vows to ‘Make the U.S. Pay Dearly’ as Sanctions Tighten

http://ktla.com/2017/08/07/north-korea-vows-to-make-the-u-s-pay-dearly-as-sanctions-tighten/

:goodreadl:

Edit to say, I just notice that Shep had posted a piece concerning this earlier as well!

Cinnamon    22,923

China is moving into that area, too. And they said the move is not just for N. Korea, it's for the U.S. too.

dazedb42    379

I wonder how many nuclear weapons were transferred onto US ships today?

Contrary to the ongoing narrative North Korea has a right to defend itself from a MIC that is hell bent on wars for shekels. For years now I have seen NK as a useful tool of the globalists, they constantly use scare stories to train eyes away from the real dirty business going on in other parts of the world.

Curenado    966

"Now yoo must go very far out, very far and use binoculars! If western devil missle comes, load slingshot!"

:hiding:

Eve    262

Hmm, it doesn't look like they're setting the stage anymore - the stage is already set.

Maybe NK is actually waiting until they have a thousand "gifts" ready to be thrown at the US. 

Though, if I had to guess, I think (false flag or not) the narrative for the not too distant future will be NK sending a good handful of ICBMs towards The States of which all will be shot down except one. That one would devastate only one city (probably on a school/work day in the late morning). Within 12 hours of the attack, solid confirmation that the missiles came from NK will be received along with information that one of the missiles was a dud and didn't explode (it landed in the middle of a field somewhere, maybe nearby a really big and important city that makes them feel lucky that they weren't hit - but I'm picturing this scenario more in the false flag type of way, or take advantage of an attack and make it worse kind of way). The dud will show definitive proof that the warhead is Iranian and allow the States to declare war on the two countries.

LuckyBolt    1,305
21 minutes ago, Eve said:

Hmm, it doesn't look like they're setting the stage anymore - the stage is already set.

Maybe NK is actually waiting until they have a thousand "gifts" ready to be thrown at the US. 

Though, if I had to guess, I think (false flag or not) the narrative for the not too distant future will be NK sending a good handful of ICBMs towards The States of which all will be shot down except one. That one would devastate only one city (probably on a school/work day in the late morning). Within 12 hours of the attack, solid confirmation that the missiles came for NK will be received along with information that one of the missiles was a dud and didn't explode (it landed in the middle of a field somewhere, maybe nearby a really big and important city that makes them feel lucky that they weren't hit - but I'm picturing this scenario more in the false flag type of way, or take advantage of an attack and make it worse kind of way). The dud will show definitive proof that the warhead is Iranian and allow the States to declare war on the two countries.

Nailed it.

apache54    4,867
13 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

<snip>

what this shows is that Kim is taking the threat of attack seriously and is preparing for it!