Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

The Stage It Set for US Dollar Collapse: Russia to Reduce Usage of Currency, Payment Systems

Ukshep    17,093

The Russian government will intensify efforts to cut the country’s dependence on US payment systems and the dollar as a settling currency, said Deputy Foreign Minister Sergey Ryabkov on Monday, as quoted by RIA Novosti.

https://www.rt.com/business/398853-russia-reduce-reliance-us-payment/

Stage is set! And he is right... now is different! A lot is different now!

Ukshep    17,093

This is why I refuse bitcoin and the rest.... as well... mark of the beast coins are coming...

Ukshep    17,093

Oh and on bitcoins.... Yes I could put my money in it and make lots of money... But I prefer to keep my soul! Simple as that!

GT500    1,371

All the World has to do is refuse to trade it and it's over 

the dollar is a peso 

Ukshep    17,093
4 minutes ago, GT500 said:

All the World has to do is refuse to trade it and it's over 

the dollar is a peso 

Chances of that though are slim!

GT500    1,371
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

Chances of that though are slim!

Will see 

it all goes down quick 

GT500    1,371
3 minutes ago, Zimix99 said:

Exciting times.

Out of likes 

JustATrucker    523

China doesn't trust Russia.Russia doesn't trust China. But they both have one thing in common. They hate the USA.

Curenado    827
1 hour ago, JustATrucker said:

China doesn't trust Russia.Russia doesn't trust China. But they both have one thing in common. They hate the USA.

But china is a big, swollen, stinky baby with nothing to offer that anybody wants - there is that. Big pile of poisonous foods and cheap goods they can't sell on the higher markets. 

Meanwhile, russia wants a turn to be manufacturing again.....I don't know what china can offer to knock us off the table? "1.3 billion people wanting fed!" is about all they got. India is about to be keeping them busy 

Ukshep    17,093
6 hours ago, Curenado said:

But china is a big, swollen, stinky baby with nothing to offer that anybody wants - there is that. Big pile of poisonous foods and cheap goods they can't sell on the higher markets. 

Meanwhile, russia wants a turn to be manufacturing again.....I don't know what china can offer to knock us off the table? "1.3 billion people wanting fed!" is about all they got. India is about to be keeping them busy 

They need a way to cull their population... Small thing most are missing.. Always with the depopulation!

Jump To Top