Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dr. Evil

Hunter S. Thompson Exposed as Child Murderer

Dr. Evil    1,381

Content warning: no untoward visuals in here but contains audio testimony that will likely upset, shock, sadden and/or anger.

The below is not included in the video, it just gives further details on Thompson.

Hunter S. Thompson, began his USAF career at Lackland Air Force Base , Texas, and was then recruited to the special ops wing of USAF intelligence & transferred to USAF 1st Special Operations Wing at Scott Air Force Base in middle America and then promoted to the Air Force Special Operations Command HQ division at Eglin/Hurlburt Field USAF base at Fort Walton Beach, Florida.

Bonacci told horrific tales of being forced into sex with adults and other children. In one case, he recalls being flown into Nevada with another young boy whom he did not know. They took on another passenger there and headed to a secluded location where Bonacci says he was forced to have sex with the younger boy. [snip - see video] The passenger they took on in Nevada filmed the entire thing, and Bonaccirecalled that his name was Hunter Thompson.

Paul Bonacci was alleged to have been involved in a CIA MK ULTRA/MONARCHmurder, homosexual pedophilia, and a necrophilic orgy Dark Satanic Cult. The Cult was linked to Lieutenant Colonel Michael Aquino, Psychological Warfare Division of the US Army, and founder of the occult “Temple of Set.“ Set, Seth, Apophis is a legendary Evil DRAGON.

He testified in the Nebraska court that the satanic murder/sacrifice of the young boy, above, and his actions were videotaped by “Hunter Thompson,” at a location later identified as the Bohemian Grove in California. Immediately after being exposed, Thompson typed the single word “COUNSELOR” on his typewriter, then shot himself in the head on February 20, 2005. He was 67 years old. I said that to say this. Scott Air Force Base had a special ops wing involved in secret Satanic CIA MK ULTRA/MONARCH pedophile ring operations.

https://mindcontrolblackassassins.com/2017/06/22/coming-of-trump-false-flags-manchurian-candidates-order-of-the-dragon-pizzagate-steve-scalise/

The above post is an excerpt of a background analysis of James T Hodgkinson, the Scalise shooter. The quote is from section IV; JAMES T. HODGKINSON; FOSTER CARE, CIA MK ULTRA/MONARCH, SATANISM & THE FRANKLIN COVER-UP

...alternatively just search the page for 'hunter thompson' 

The other bits of this post are worth reading too if you're interested in Hodgkinson. The author is an ex-Black Panther who became a lawyer and is extremely well versed in the esoteric occult. His posts especially the historical ones are extremely detailed and long, and hence take a bit of getting used to because you're thinking: and the point is? But I haven't found anything similar to his take on the esoteric as it relates to current events and I've found it over the years extremely valuable, especially on background related to the perp patsies used in the false flags.    

Dr. Evil    1,381
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

Aspen... I just posted some stuff in Hard Core about that. 

I was thinking about that when I was watching this vid last night. Synchronicity.

In the vid, it mentions the names of two flight charter companies that King used to collect and transport the victims. Obviously those would have to be part of the ring because of how they disposed of the body. That's not normal flight pattern at all.

So it occurs that at the time and even now, it would be a simple matter for authorities to look up the company register and get details on those, who owned and ran them. Even if the companies are defunct, certain details would be there, even in the IRS records. They would of course have long ago destroyed and/or falsified the manifests, but you'd get the names of the owners, and logistical services like that would be used all the time by these b'stards, so no doubt some of those owners are doing the same thing now, under different names.

That's a way in for investigators I would have thought, find the minions, like the guy on the pizzagate feeds who replied to the killroom post and makes child coffins. Get those and you've got leads. And human nature being what it is, those people would not be drilled in security same as the higher ups, and even if they were, they'd be low IQ moron thugs, so they'd slip up now and then...

apache54    4,138
20 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Aspen... I just posted some stuff in Hard Core about that. 

HHHMM, i'll have to see what you posted!!

Cinnamon    19,748
Just now, apache54 said:

HHHMM, i'll have to see what you posted!!

I just posted their web info, but it's worded in a very interesting way. Another think tank that needs to be on the radar. 

It's a good thing they killed him off with that shotgun suicide drama for running his mouth about 9/11 , otherwise he would have blown pizza gate wide open by now.  And how entertaining it would have been.  I adore his work.  Sad to see him connected to this stuff.  There's a good adrenal monologue in leaving las vegas I re-saw recently, seems to be pretty accurate from other things I've seen.  Creepy.   

Dr. Evil    1,381
26 minutes ago, apache54 said:

there were and are many side to what MK-Ultra projects did and do !!

Yeah and the same people and the same general activities are mentioned time and again by multiple sources at multiple different times be it in the 80's, 90's or noughties or today and the same silence over and over again from the media and the authorities. Apart from people like Gunderson. I'd like to think a lot more white hats are in the FBI now since they saw the Pizzagate evidence but I'm certain access by anyone looking at that would be tracked by their internal systems. And that's how they keep the lid on, strict compartmentalisation, just like they use for restricting access to nukes. 

21 minutes ago, periclymenoides said:

It's a good thing they killed him off with that shotgun suicide drama for running his mouth about 9/11 , otherwise he would have blown pizza gate wide open by now.  And how entertaining it would have been.  I adore his work.  Sad to see him connected to this stuff.  There's a good adrenal monologue in leaving las vegas I re-saw recently, seems to be pretty accurate from other things I've seen.  Creepy. 

I've read/heard that's an alien thing, the greys take it through the skin, the reptilians drink it, but it doesn't do things for humans. Wonder if that's a subtle ref to Depp as a shape-shifter.  

Dr. Evil    1,381
1 hour ago, Dr. Evil said:

Thompson typed the single word “COUNSELOR” on his typewriter, then shot himself in the head on February 20, 2005

Wonder what that means?

apache54    4,138
1 minute ago, Dr. Evil said:

Yeah and the same people and the same general activities are mentioned time and again by multiple sources at multiple different times be it in the 80's, 90's or noughties or today and the same silence over and over again from the media and the authorities. Apart from people like Gunderson. I'd like to think a lot more white hats are in the FBI now since they saw the Pizzagate evidence but I'm certain access by anyone looking at that would be tracked by their internal systems. And that's how they keep the lid on, strict compartmentalisation, just like they use for restricting access to nukes. 

I've read/heard that's an alien thing, the greys take it through the skin, the reptilians drink it, but it doesn't do things for humans. Wonder if that's a subtle ref to Depp as a shape-shifter.  

I have personally  met TWO verified MK people and i know enough about it to know they were many aspects to Mk and probably more than even i could guess! I believe i was marked for them, but for some reason ( i think i know why) i was brought into a different group after high school, but the tests were done in the first grade.

Jump To Top