Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

RUMBLINGS: Jared Kushner Asked Matt Drudge Not to Report Anti-H.R. McMaster News

Ukshep    17,194

H.R. McMaster is under fire from conservative media outlets for purging ‘America First’ orientated officials and his anti-Israel bias. Former Trump campaigner manager and Infowars host Roger Stone tweeted Monday that Special Advisor to President Trump, Jared Kushner, asked Drudge Report founder, Matt Drudge, not to report negative coverage of H.R. McMaster. 

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/rumblings-jared-kushner-asked-matt-drudge-not-report-anti-h-r-mcmaster-news/

i misspoke @InfoWars when I said @StevenKBannon w asked @Drudge not to post McMaster free-pass for Susan Rice - It was Jared Kushner

https://twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/894654559267811329

Oh boy! This bothers me... I don't trust stone and I kushner is zionist.. So... Baah.. they are playing on even this level now :( this makes things harder to see coming!

I've felt for the last couple of years that Drudge panders to Israel.  Kushner asked the wrong dude for a favor.

I feel like there are back channels trying to show that McMaster is purging zionistas.   The mainstream and even more so the Cernovich fueled alt right seem hell bent on bringing him down for his obama/globalist ties.   I've been trying to suspend judgement on this one , observing the alt right as infiltrated to some degree with this battle.   The amount of dirt digging and exposure of that dirt is indicative of a desperate venture it seems.   Robert D Steele been calling McMaster a POS from the get go, so maybe it's all legit.  This one feels tricky. I can wait.

The weird blurb on Breitbart the other day set my spider sense a tinglin

Ukshep    17,194
13 minutes ago, periclymenoides said:

The weird blurb on Breitbart the other day set my spider sense a tinglin

Which blurb was that?

3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Which blurb was that?

I linked to the original Facebook post by the Haaretz columnist...seemed fishy.  It was about McMaster, I think the thread title was about McMaster purging jews...The title of the breitbart 'article' was certainly about McMaster purging Israeli firsters with the link to the Haaretz article whining about how anti semitic McMasters is and how he was systematically purging jews.  I'll hunt a bit.

So my conclusion is/was that these firings by McMaster has the potential to lead toward 9/11 disclosure in the next few months.   The Israeli media and ours and an infiltrated alt right with over obvious resistance to that. Cernovich highly suspect these last few days....

:banana:

Jump To Top