Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

CNN To Trump: If It’s Not A Vacation, ‘People Would Like To See His Office’

Ukshep    19,876

CNN’s Brian Stelter challenged President Donald Trump to provide the media greater access to his Bedminster, N.J. resort, where he plans on spending 17 days working remotely.

You’re not on the resort grounds, will you ever get to see the president during this 17-day vacation?” Stelter asked Bloomberg White House correspondent Margaret Talev Sunday on CNN’s “Reliable Sources.

We’ve urged the White House to give us at least a little bit of insight into how he has been spending his time” Talev responded. “As he said, it’s not a vacation because he’s working, so I think people would like to see his office.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/07/cnn-to-trump-if-its-not-a-vacation-people-would-like-to-see-his-office/

Why are they so pushy?

RabidWolf    1,074

The resort is not taxpayer funded, so they have no reasonable right to know anything about it.

The president can work from anywhere they want. No law saying he can only conduct business  from the White House Oval Office, ffs. 

Cinnamon    22,790

They're like annoying children pulling at their momma's clothes to the point she wants to change her name. 

Zimix99    827

It's just fake outrage to give the angry liberals something to squawk about, keep that "Rage" flowing.

Ukshep    19,876
15 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Just based on the OP title, I'd say they can go fvck themselves.

I like the way you are thinking!

apache54    4,822
1 hour ago, RabidWolf said:

The resort is not taxpayer funded, so they have no reasonable right to know anything about it.

The president can work from anywhere they want. No law saying he can only conduct business  from the White House Oval Office, ffs. 

:iagree:

apache54    4,822
17 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Just based on the OP title, I'd say they can go fvck themselves.

:goodpost:=========:iagree:

apache54    4,822
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

They're like annoying children pulling at their momma's clothes to the point she wants to change her name. 

That's funny

you gave me a nice from the past visual!! about that!!

now back to real life of the libtards acting like kids!! at least KIDS can be controlled!!

COBO Member    3,343
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

I like the way you are thinking!

Saturday was a hoot. Sunday, the top of my head got sunburned (not bald, just thin hair), so it wasn't until today I could get a coupla brain cells to rub together and spark.

Curenado    943

17 days? Wonder what will happen in "chicongo on the potomac" while he's gone?