Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Rich SF residents get a shock: Someone bought their street

Ukshep    20,202

WTF?? Who just buys up a whole street?? That said... heheh My mind.... All these rich folks.... I'd put a toll booth and spike on the ways in and out. charge a $1000 toll :D rich people gunna be pissed If I owned the street!

Thanks to a little-noticed auction sale, a South Bay couple are the proud owners of one of the most exclusive streets in San Francisco — and they’re looking for ways to make their purchase pay.

Tina Lam and Michael Cheng snatched up Presidio Terrace — the block-long, private oval street lined by 35 megamillion-dollar mansions — for $90,000 and change in a city-run auction stemming from an unpaid tax bill. They outlasted several other bidders.

Now they’re looking to cash in — maybe by charging the residents of those mansions to park on their own private street.

http://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/matier-ross/article/Rich-SF-residents-get-a-shock-Someone-bought-11738236.php

BunBun    450

In a dog eat dog world, the intensity of the evil will rise. They have taught this generation to have no care for other people, so they won't. Welcome to the hell you wanted so desperately. There will be no way out.