Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

BOMBSHELL: Canada's Border Invasion Intensifies!

Ukshep    20,107

Faith Goldy reports, it's been roughly seven months since Prime Minister Justin Trudeau welcomed the world to claim refugee status in Canada and now more people than ever are heeding his call. Watch as Faith shares a bombshell report of what she's witnessing at the Canada-U.S. border in Quebec.

1 crossing alone....

Zimix99    833

This pisses me off, But theirs literally nothing im even able to do about it, which pisses me off even more. If i say anything, Ill get arrested, If i make a big deal about it, I'll get arrested, Hell if i share this video ill probably get arrested. Not to mention ill be called all sorts of things like racist, bigot, white supremacist, a Muslim hater, evil. Just.. Wtf man

apache54    4,883
27 minutes ago, Zimix99 said:

This pisses me off, But theirs literally nothing im even able to do about it, which pisses me off even more. If i say anything, Ill get arrested, If i make a big deal about it, I'll get arrested, Hell if i share this video ill probably get arrested. Not to mention ill be called all sorts of things like racist, bigot, white supremacist, a Muslim hater, evil. Just.. Wtf man

and we here in the states are not far behind you!! only thing that i can see to save you and us is a BIG event and it wipes out all those turds in office and we can take control!! LOL

YES i know it is a far reach, BUT who knows!! LOL anything is possible!!

Curenado    966
2 minutes ago, apache54 said:

and we here in the states are not far behind you!! only thing that i can see to save you and us is a BIG event and it wipes out all those turds in office and we can take control!! LOL

I am really hoping when some people get to the underground train station, thier pass doesn't work. Sign lights up "Pew! No way!" :rofl:

Zimix99    833
3 minutes ago, apache54 said:

I'm not a stable man. I'm constantly dancing on the line of insanity and morality. I have dozens of workable plans that could wipe out more than half of humanity and I have a dozen more that could easily be wondrous for society. A 1 man think tank. It's a hobby. Somone give me a f**king reason. Not that anyone gives a shit what I think anyway.

I know EXACTLY how to handle these refugees in a productive way with out having to send them back - It involves using the tons of unused space in Canada. Will anyone take it seriously? No, Would anyone even ask? No of course not. How would someone even go about doing such a thing? One of these day's im going to step over to the dark side and stay there.

f**k, why do i even bother giving a shit anymore...f**k everybody

Sorry if it sounds like I'm sniffing my own ass but I just needed to get that out.

:angry:

apache54    4,883
2 minutes ago, Zimix99 said:

I'm not a stable man. I'm constantly dancing on the line of insanity and morality. I have dozens of workable plans that could wipe out more than half of humanity and I have a dozen more that could easily be wondrous for society. A 1 man think tank. It's a hobby. Somone give me a f**king reason. Not that anyone gives a shit what I think anyway.

I know EXACTLY how to handle these refugees in a productive way with out having to send them back - It involves using the tons of unused space in Canada. Will anyone take it seriously? No, Would anyone even ask? No of course not. How would someone even go about doing such a thing? One of these day's im going to step over to the dark side and stay there.

f**k, why do i even bother giving a shit anymore...f**k everybody

Sorry if it sounds like I'm sniffing my own ass but I just needed to get that out.

:angry:

better to let it out then contain it!!  I can relate to what you say and there are probably allot that feel just like you!

Ukshep    20,107
18 minutes ago, Zimix99 said:

I'm not a stable man. I'm constantly dancing on the line of insanity and morality.

Who isn't :D Keep it together. We'll all be ok. Because we will do what we must when the time comes!

Zimix99    833
Just now, Ukshep said:

Who isn't :D

It's a good thing I'm not rich. Pretty much the only thing that keeps me from backing up my own words. 1 good investor though...

:Yao-Ming-Meme-PNG-180x180:

TheOldMan    2,512
1 hour ago, Zimix99 said:

Being a targeted individual is not for everyone 

Ukshep    20,107
5 minutes ago, GT500 said:

Being a targeted individual is not for everyone 

Yeh it sucks.

TheOldMan    2,512
2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Yeh it sucks.

Yeh

aint for birds 

:rofl:

I'll never forget the day I decided I wanted to know the whole truth 

understanding the full conciquences 

Ukshep    20,107
Just now, GT500 said:

Yeh

aint for birds 

:rofl:

I'll never forget the day I decided I wanted to know the whole truth 

understanding the full conciquences 

I wanted to know the truth... Until shit started getting real... then I had to dig deep. Decided I got this far. Can't walk away from it now. here till the credits roll now.