Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dr. Evil

Body language expert’s BOMBSHELL verdict on Queen’s infamous Diana death TV speech to the nation

Dr. Evil    1,651

Her Majesty addressed the public on live TV – for only the second time in her reign – just five days after Diana died in a car crash in Paris on August 31, 1997.

She had come under immense pressure from furious members of the public who accused her of “hiding away” at her Balmoral home following the shock news.

The Queen also faced anger for her apparent “business-as-usual” message by taking Princes William and Harry to church just hours after being told their mum had died.

So in a shock move to recapture the hearts of the nation, she returned to Buckingham Palace on September 5, 1997 to face the public and make her live broadcast.

[snip]

Daily Star Online has made a series of shocking discoveries after asking body behaviour expert Patti Wood to analyse the three minute video ahead of the 20th anniversary of Diana’s death.

Patti, who has studied Diana’s body language on many occasions, revealed that the Queen actually appears to be “angry” rather than sad, and was “hiding her true emotions”.

She told us: “The lack of sadness cues, like downward-turned edges of the mouth and downward gaze and drooping cheeks are absent.

“What I see is underlying anger, see the tightness at the mouth, how if you freeze a frame you see the lips locked straight across in suppression rather than turned down in sadness.

“Note the steel locked glare she holds for most of the speech. Note how she hits the word, ‘anger’ in her list of emotions in such a strikingly and strong way vocally, as if there is a physical punch added.

“When she says ‘We have all felt those emotions in the last few days,’ at time code :36 she presses her lips together and cleanses her tongue, (typically a sign to hide her emotions) then purses her lips with distaste, which could indicate that she herself did not feel those emotions, or that she feels those emotions are not appropriate for people ‘we’ to feel.”

Patti also told Daily Star Online she found the Queen often “pressed her lips together with distaste”.

She said: “You would expect suppressed sadness in a lost family member, I don’t see suppressed sadness.

“Even when she says, ‘I say from my heart’ she presses her lips together with distaste. I read that as distaste for having to say anything about Diana from her heart.

“She brings her head back and holding her chin high is royal ‘uppityness’.

“Then she as if looking down from a height on as she says, ‘First I want to pay tribute to Diana myself’. That look says, she is looking down on symbolically rather than looking up to Diana as she makes the statements.”

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/635158/Princess-Diana-Queen-TV-speech-body-language-Patti-Wood-Royal-Family-Prince-Harry-William

I know my quote's a bit long, but wanted to give the background and the full details of the body language expert. Vid of the speech is in the link.

The world would be a different place if Di had been left alive. I doubt Blair would have been able to push through the UK's participation in Iraq and Afghanistan, the regime changes we've seen since would not have happened, because people listened to her, no-one else in the world would have been able to get what, 91? countries to ban landmines, for instance.

The thing about the Queen which her supporters don't seem to understand is, every single law the UK has enacted passes through her hands. While the pretence is her assent is given by convention, the reality is she can and does exercise her power whenever it suits. So all the bad things which have happened in the UK, from the nuclear industry to the privatisations in the 80's to the wars to the immigration, lie at her feet.

This is a great site on her if you're interested - just flick around the page list, some great stuff there.

http://www.sxolsout.org.uk/titlep.html

Curenado    966

Body language does not reveal the thoughts behind the emotions. Speculating someones thoughts by body language is just entertainment. 

TheOldMan    2,480
1 minute ago, Curenado said:

Body language does not reveal the thoughts behind the emotions. Speculating someones thoughts by body language is just entertainment. 

I disagree 

professionals read people like books 

Cinnamon    22,921
5 minutes ago, GT500 said:

I disagree 

professionals read people like books 

I agree. 

Smudge    78

The royals were sick of her. On the Friday before Diana died she said a big announcement will be given on Monday. People speculated that she was pregnant or going to marry dodey.

just my opinion, but the royals couldn't allow the future kings mother to marry a Muslim or have his child.

She was a big loss to the UK and the world.

Cinnamon    22,921
14 minutes ago, Smudge said:

The royals were sick of her. On the Friday before Diana died she said a big announcement will be given on Monday. People speculated that she was pregnant or going to marry dodey.

just my opinion, but the royals couldn't allow the future kings mother to marry a Muslim or have his child.

The thing that sticks in my mind the most is when Princess Diana said they used her as a "brood mare". :( 

Curenado    966
1 minute ago, Smudge said:

Agree except for she wasn't much of a loss at all. People are like children. You just grab some unsolvable martyr issues, wave them around and you purchase a popularity among the emo sjw zombies. She used those issues to play tug-o-war after her welcome wore out. "She persisted"

Smudge    78
Just now, Cinnamon said:

The think that sticks in my mind the most is when Princess Diana said they used her as a "brood mare". :( 

That's exactly what they did.

Still inbreeding though, but a better option than Camilla.

What did that fool see in Camilla.

Curenado    966
4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

The think that sticks in my mind the most is when Princess Diana said they used her as a "brood mare". :( 

She got her revenge. Both of her princes are worthless. :gsbrnint:

Cinnamon    22,921
Just now, Smudge said:

That's exactly what they did.

Still inbreeding though, but a better option than Camilla.

What did that fool see in Camilla.

That's really strange he'd pick Camilla over Diana... 

Cinnamon    22,921
Just now, Curenado said:

She got her revenge. Both of her princes are worthless.

True and some think that one of those two is the Anti-Christ. lol

Smudge    78
10 minutes ago, Curenado said:

Agree except for she wasn't much of a loss at all. People are like children. You just grab some unsolvable martyr issues, wave them around and you purchase a popularity among the emo sjw zombies. She used those issues to play tug-o-war after her welcome wore out. "She persisted"

Ok, but it did upset Elton John.:gsbrnint: