Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Trouble for Big Pharma As Nearly 50% of People Report Quitting Pills for CBD

Recommended Posts

 Cinnamon    20,004

According to a recent survey conducted by cannabis market research firm the Brightfield Group and HelloMD, an online medical cannabis community, nearly half of CBD (cannabidiol) users give up prescription drugs and over the counter medications in favor of the non-psychoactive substance.

The survey of over 2,400 respondents found forty-two percent of CBD users — whether they used marijuana-derived CBD or hemp-derived CBD — “have left their traditional medications behind altogether and now use cannabis instead.”

The survey summarized that roughly “66% of CBD users indicated that CBD products are either ‘more effective’ or ‘much more effective’ in relieving their medical conditions than are over-the-counter (OTC) products.”

Further, “[a]pproximately 52% of this consumer group indicated that their CBD products are either ‘more effective’ or ‘much more effective’ in relieving medical conditions than are prescription medications.”

<snip>

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/trouble-for-big-pharma-as-nearly-50-of-people-report-quitting-pills-for-cbd_082017

The more trouble they have the happier I am! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 GT500    1,399

Let super foods be your medicine 

raw honey, bee pollen, garlic, ginger, oregano, thyme, basil 

all miracles from Father God 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    17,194
16 minutes ago, Smudge said:

It should put an end to the zombies walking around on Meds.

Sure will... But pharma will only find a new way....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    20,004
37 minutes ago, Smudge said:

It should put an end to the zombies walking around on Meds.

The more that go that direction, yep! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Curenado    827
28 minutes ago, GT500 said:

Let super foods be your medicine 

raw honey, bee pollen, garlic, ginger, oregano, thyme, basil 

all miracles from Father God 

So is sweet cane. It was a major trade cargo in "bible times" and part of the oil and incense for the temple.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Dan Lannon    475
1 hour ago, GT500 said:

Let super foods be your medicine 

raw honey, bee pollen, garlic, ginger, oregano, thyme, basil 

all miracles from Father God 

....and don't forget Turmeric.  It's amazing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 COBO Member    2,836
2 minutes ago, Dan Lannon said:

....and don't forget Turmeric.  It's amazing.

Ok...first off, I'd like to hear from anyone here that uses CBD oil. Not that I don't like catchin' a buzz, but there's a time and place for that.

And 2nd, is there such a thing as too much tumeric?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 GT500    1,399
10 minutes ago, Dan Lannon said:

....and don't forget Turmeric.  It's amazing.

 

That one too...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Ok...first off, I'd like to hear from anyone here that uses CBD oil. Not that I don't like catchin' a buzz, but there's a time and place for that.

And 2nd, is there such a thing as too much tumeric?

CBD oil itself is non-psychoactive. It is anti-psychotic, a muscle relaxant and an appetite stimulant among other things. It also acts as a mitigator for THC in ways that are not fully understood or studied yet.

There are some oils that contain both CDB and THC and that will get you high. I have seen anecdotal and some clinical studies that show there are other synergistic beneficial health effects from using them together. 

I've never used just the extract as I do feel it's better to get the whole bundle of cannabinoids. The mental effects of THC are just as important as the physical effects of CBD. Modern medicine thinks individual components should be used to treat symptoms. I disagree and think that when it comes to many plant medicines, there are positive effects of using the whole plant that are not present when synthesizing one compound out of it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 COBO Member    2,836
1 hour ago, Easy Skanking said:

CBD oil itself is non-psychoactive. It is anti-psychotic, a muscle relaxant and an appetite stimulant among other things. It also acts as a mitigator for THC in ways that are not fully understood or studied yet.

There are some oils that contain both CDB and THC and that will get you high. I have seen anecdotal and some clinical studies that show there are other synergistic beneficial health effects from using them together. 

I've never used just the extract as I do feel it's better to get the whole bundle of cannabinoids. The mental effects of THC are just as important as the physical effects of CBD. Modern medicine thinks individual components should be used to treat symptoms. I disagree and think that when it comes to many plant medicines, there are positive effects of using the whole plant that are not present when synthesizing one compound out of it. 

Yeah, I was just checking. I do know that somehow, it eases the pain of arthritis. Guess I'll just keep administering the old fashioned way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jump To Top
×