Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

grav

Nibiru is Rahu

grav    376

I don't plan to keep up this thread, just put it out there to calm down fears about the second sun. People really are seeing an object in the sky. I blame Nancy Lieder at Zeta Talk for scaring people with predictions that Planet X is the doomsday machine. On the other hand, the fact that it may be getting more visible uhh?? might signal that the time for a new world age may be approaching. Each new world age gets a shiny new sun. When the Big Comet comes, we won't need Nasa to tell us to head for the hills. 

apache54    4,188
4 hours ago, grav said:

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=petroglyphs+&FORM=HDRSC2

Petroglyphs recorded what Electric Universe theorists say were plasma discharges that formed spirals and other forms in the sky. The Hopi said that ant people led them to safety in caves where they waited out the calamity. 

YUP,

i have lived close to and converse with Hopi and Navajo and Zuni and a few others and it is interesting, BUT very hard to get them to talk,

Hermeticus    98
5 hours ago, grav said:

I don't plan to keep up this thread, just put it out there to calm down fears about the second sun. People really are seeing an object in the sky. I blame Nancy Lieder at Zeta Talk for scaring people with predictions that Planet X is the doomsday machine. On the other hand, the fact that it may be getting more visible uhh?? might signal that the time for a new world age may be approaching. Each new world age gets a shiny new sun. When the Big Comet comes, we won't need Nasa to tell us to head for the hills. 

I know, but most won't believe you

Curenado    827

People in the SW are supposed to be able to see this.....still looking. The hopis also said don't worry about surviving the next one. People won't 

Mehitable    1,328

Rahu and Ketu are the names Indian astrology gives to nodal points of the Moon relating to an eclipse.  If I remember right, Rahu is referred to as the Dragon's head (or north node of the Moon)  and is considered a positive point, and Ketu is the Dragon's tail (or south node of the Moon) and refers to a negative influence.  Both points are considered to be karmic, or related to past life experiences.

Zimix99    760
7 hours ago, grav said:

Petroglyphs recorded what Electric Universe theorists say were plasma discharges that formed spirals and other forms in the sky. The Hopi said that ant people led them to safety in caves where they waited out the calamity. 

Any idea where these caves are? Or how long their journey took to get to them? Could be fun to find out! 

VonLud    823
7 hours ago, grav said:

I've seen those at Petroglyph National Park.

Trippy space men and everything.

Alluvial    447

Wait for the eclipse when the moon covers the sun, there might be another object in the sky.  That's also one way to prove this video is real or fake also, when it happens in a few weeks.

Curenado    827
6 minutes ago, Alluvial said:

Wait for the eclipse when the moon covers the sun, there might be another object in the sky.  That's also one way to prove this video is real or fake also, when it happens in a few weeks.

Good point. 

grav    376
10 hours ago, Alluvial said:

http://whotfetw.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Flat-Earth-Memes-104-4.jpg

It's entirely possible for the moon to occult the sun. Look at August 21 in the image above. But there have been eclipses happen when both the sun and moon are over the horizon in opposing positions. These impossible eclipses are called selenelions. Flat earth theory says that the moon creates its own light when it receives energy from the sun. In other words, it doesn't reflect light.

But this thread is not really about FE; it's about the frenzy about Nibiru, the Destroyer. FE just happens to be the thing which should calm down fears that teotwawki is at hand. Well, it may be, but not in the way Zeta Talk and P-X doom junkies think it will. Coherent Catastrophism is the theory, put forth by some astronomers, that predicts worldwide wreckage from comets. Electric Universe theorists also acknowledge that Venus was the comet that ended the last world age. 

Jump To Top