Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Condor

According to Henry Kissinger, Israel will not exist in 5 years

Condor    916

Check this out! 

I have never seen the fat man discuss this topic so openly. 

He isn't the one doing the talking this time for once!  :gsbrnint:

Texx Marrs goes over some information on Israel and the origins of the Jewish people.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texe_Marrs

Texe W. Marrs (born 1944) is an American writer and radio host, who runs two fundamentalist Christian ministries, Power of Prophecy Ministries and Bible Home Church, both based in Austin, Texas. He often criticizes Jews and Roman Catholicism in favor of Protestantism.

He was previously an officer in the United States Air Force and a faculty member at the University of Texas.

edit:  They say 10 years but that was back in 2012. 

Condor    916
7 minutes ago, apache54 said:

ONLY way for this to happen is a NUCLEAR war!

It's the only way to be sure. :gsbrnint:

apache54    4,119
2 minutes ago, Condor said:

It's the only way to be sure. :gsbrnint:

Afraid it is!! :nukeanimated:

roamer    855

I was skeptical about the quote when I saw Alex Jones talking about it. Nevertheless, here is an article from an Israeli newspaper, published September 27, 2012:

In a column published by the New York Post on September 17, Cindy Adams wrote: "Reported to me, Henry Kissinger has stated — and I quote the statement word for word: 'In 10 years, there will be no more Israel.'"

The Jewish Telegraphic Agency reported on Monday that a staffer who works in Kissinger's New York office denied that her boss had made the quote.

http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=5907

marlowe    1,575

6 or 7 years ago Webbots predicted Israel's 4 largest cities would  be heaps of glass and rubble....

Someday.......

More recently Webbots predicted Saudi Arabia would be destroyed and it's leaders would flee

Condor    916
Just now, marlowe said:

6 or 7 years ago Webbots predicted Israel's 4 largest cities would  be heaps of glass and rubble....

Someday.......

More recently Webbots predicted Saudi Arabia would be destroyed and it's leaders would flee

The Zionists leaders of Saudi land will hopefully return to their masters in Israel.  :gsbrnint:

Condor    916
3 minutes ago, JustATrucker said:

I guess Kissinger never read the bible, enough said.

On the contrary, I would wager that he knows it even better than most. 

But perhaps you are referring to prophecy in scripture?  I'd like to know your thoughts.  :D

JustATrucker    522
3 minutes ago, Condor said:

On the contrary, I would wager that he knows it even better than most. 

But perhaps you are referring to prophecy in scripture?  I'd like to know your thoughts.  :D

Simple war will come to Israel. Half of the Israel people will be destroyed (the ones who will fall for the false prophet Anti Christ). Other nations will attack Israel from the North, and South and surrounding boarders. But in the end God will destroy those, who try to destroy Israel. Kissinger is one of Satan's  minions, just like the other world elites.  

Jump To Top