Jump to content
Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

People Will Die!

Recommended Posts

 Ukshep    21,503
1 minute ago, Malevolent said:

Well, can they start with the Ddos attackers, I think they deserve to die...:angry:

What's sad is those doing it are most likely misunderstood and in need of a hug!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 apache54    5,327
2 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

Well, can they start with the Ddos attackers, I think they deserve to die...:angry:

:goodpost:============:iagree:======== smoke -em!!:nukeanimated:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 apache54    5,327

ALL you have to see is that it says D for democrapper and you know it is full of smelly stinky stuff!! and NOT worth your time other than a reminder that they need to be purged from holding a office position!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    21,503
1 minute ago, apache54 said:

ALL you have to see is that it says D for democrapper and you know it is full of smelly stinky stuff!! and NOT worth your time other than a reminder that they need to be purged from holding a office position!!

They are known for the part they play all too well!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 apache54    5,327
6 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

They are known for the part they play all too well!

Agreed!!

you would think they have been to hollywood acting school!! LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    21,503
5 minutes ago, apache54 said:

Agreed!!

you would think they have been to hollywood acting school!! LOL

They should. They suck at acting!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 apache54    5,327
2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

They should. They suck at acting!

Agreed

they would have to have some intelligence to be good actor or actress!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×