Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TOPGUN

This is a very perceptive video...Explains Why We're Always Frustrated...

TOPGUN    70

No valid plans for the future can be made for those who have no capacity for living fully now...
:clap1:

TOPGUN    70

Every teenager needs to see this

Wished I would have seen this 20 years ago

sybdragon    1,369
38 minutes ago, TOPGUN said:

No valid plans for the future can be made for those who have no capacity for living fully now...
:clap1:

Living for the moment..... Yes, I agree.... The past is gone and can not be changed or fixed only learned from and/or regretted... The future is yet to come and uncertain because all good plans seem to have unseen kinks that mess you up. The present.... The present is all you really have. The right here, right now....

Live for today but make plans just in case you have a future... The future comes when you least expect it and slaps you in the face with reality and all your dreams go up in the puff of smoke that came from the caterpillar's hookah.... "Who are you?"  

BunBun    304

Thank You, Top Gun. I have reached the point where I live so much in the future-and it's not a pleasant future here on earth-that I long to go home to Heaven where I think things will finally be good. I am so assured that everything here on earth will end badly and sadly and grief inducing and I live in the future constantly. I am stuck. My husband had two weeks off just this last two weeks. I was in horrible misery and am in even more misery now that he's going back to work today. We spent an extra 700 dollars while he was off that I wish we hadn't spent and we still didn't hardly do anything. Bunbun is so grieved and I am so sad. 

The cat box needs cleaned and the dishes need to be done and I sit here on the computer. I laid in bed this morning until 12:30 p.m. I had to sleep in my son's room because my husband is having back problems and said he needed a firm bed. I agreed to buy the firm bed for his back, but it's so hard that I can't sleep on it. It's misery to me and now I am relagated to my autistic sons bedroom. I want my bedroom back and I want my bed back. I am so unhappy. 

TOPGUN    70
6 hours ago, BunBun said:

Thank You, Top Gun. I have reached the point where I live so much in the future-and it's not a pleasant future here on earth-that I long to go home to Heaven where I think things will finally be good. I am so assured that everything here on earth will end badly and sadly and grief inducing and I live in the future constantly. I am stuck. My husband had two weeks off just this last two weeks. I was in horrible misery and am in even more misery now that he's going back to work today. We spent an extra 700 dollars while he was off that I wish we hadn't spent and we still didn't hardly do anything. Bunbun is so grieved and I am so sad. 

The cat box needs cleaned and the dishes need to be done and I sit here on the computer. I laid in bed this morning until 12:30 p.m. I had to sleep in my son's room because my husband is having back problems and said he needed a firm bed. I agreed to buy the firm bed for his back, but it's so hard that I can't sleep on it. It's misery to me and now I am relagated to my autistic sons bedroom. I want my bedroom back and I want my bed back. I am so unhappy. 

you are welcome.... maybe we should all try to live in the present more often and we may get more happiness :)

Jump To Top