Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Ex-Reagan Official: Trump Could be Gone by February

Ukshep    17,133

Former Reagan administration official David Stockman predicts that President Donald Trump could be turfed out of office by February next year.

Stockman, who served as Director of the Office of Management and Budget from 1981-85, writes, “Ultimately, the hammer of fiscal crisis and a crashing stock market will break any remaining loyalty of the GOP elders as they smell the 2018 elections turning into a replay of the rout of 1974.”

“And then the Donald will be gone, and well before August 2018, too. I told an audience in Vancouver last Friday that it could happen by February.”

https://www.infowars.com/ex-reagan-official-trump-could-be-gone-by-february/

:blink: I'm not sure so this is the plan any more.... Or at least not so soon. Then again.... if NK acts.. trump is stalled.. games afoot could lead pence to lead and the crusade would begin. It all seems so perfectly scripted!

marlowe    1,581

Liberal table talk is about when they will kill Trump........Pretty sad ...

It is not going to happen.....IMO

Quiet Storm    851

Just keep your Preps in as much order as possible. Be ready to Bug (in or out) in a moments notice.   Stay sharp people, anything, and or, Everything, can go sour at any given time.

15 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Former Reagan administration official David Stockman predicts that President Donald Trump could be turfed out of office by February next year.

Stockman, who served as Director of the Office of Management and Budget from 1981-85, writes, “Ultimately, the hammer of fiscal crisis and a crashing stock market will break any remaining loyalty of the GOP elders as they smell the 2018 elections turning into a replay of the rout of 1974.”

“And then the Donald will be gone, and well before August 2018, too. I told an audience in Vancouver last Friday that it could happen by February.”

https://www.infowars.com/ex-reagan-official-trump-could-be-gone-by-february/

:blink: I'm not sure so this is the plan any more.... Or at least not so soon. Then again.... if NK acts.. trump is stalled.. games afoot could lead pence to lead and the crusade would begin. It all seems so perfectly scripted!

My buddy predicted 6 months a coupe of days ago.  He wears a tie. 

Ukshep    17,133
5 minutes ago, periclymenoides said:

He wears a tie. 

Then we must listen to him! :facepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

phxsparks    698
11 minutes ago, Quiet Storm said:

Just keep your Preps in as much order as possible. Be ready to Bug (in or out) in a moments notice.   Stay sharp people, anything, and or, Everything, can go sour at any given time.

Good advice.

apache54    4,165
1 hour ago, Quiet Storm said:

:iagree:======== at the moment i think ALL options are on the table!! as to what they intend to do to US!!

Jason    81

The arrogance.  The plots of the wicked to escape judgment are bringing their demise to their door.  This is the thousandth time they haven predicted and plotted this since President Trump announced.  The midterms should be a disaster for all of the reps and senators that voted yeah on the sanctions bill.  I'm hoping for the massive success of challengers not already stuck in the swamp.

Cinnamon    19,952

Maybe we should dredge up the old posts on here about how Pence was going to end up president after they did away with Trump.  :grumpier:

Ukshep    17,133
4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Maybe we should dredge up the old posts on here about how Pence was going to end up president after they did away with Trump.  :grumpier:

Been telling it how it seems to be for a while haven't we!

Cinnamon    19,952
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

Been telling it how it seems to be for a while haven't we!

Since the beginning. 

Jump To Top