Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

North Korea Threatens ‘Thousand Fold Revenge’ Against US

Ukshep    20,051

North Korea has threatened “thousands-fold” revenge against the United States for banning exports worth $1 billion following its intercontinental ballistic launches.

Crackpot leader Kim Jong-un is demanding “justice” over Donald Trump’s attempts to “isolate and stifle” his country with ban on exporting coal, iron, lead and seafood.

The tough new U.N. sanctions could slash North Korea’s $3 billion annual export revenue by a third.

https://www.infowars.com/north-korea-threatens-thousand-fold-revenge-against-us/

See where the narrative is going now? They are going to pull a false flag then we march to war... Not just the US but the UK and others. The only question is when!

Quiet Storm    932

Kim Jong - Ding Dong Lives like a King, while his people starve.  seems to be a pattern in certain Countries.    Palestine, Venezuela, the list goes on. 

Unchained@SA    340
2 minutes ago, Quiet Storm said:

Kim Jong - Ding Dong Lives like a King, while his people starve.  seems to be a pattern in certain Countries.    Palestine, Venezuela, the list goes on. 

Same can be said for all countries across the world where only the top 5% in any of them live in luxury while the rest can hardly make ends meet every month. 

Quiet Storm    932
3 minutes ago, Unchained@SA said:

Same can be said for all countries across the world where only the top 5% in any of them live in luxury while the rest can hardly make ends meet every month. 

:iagree:

Ukshep    20,051
6 minutes ago, Unchained@SA said:

Got that right!

apache54    4,867
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

North Korea has threatened “thousands-fold” revenge against the United States for banning exports worth $1 billion following its intercontinental ballistic launches.

Crackpot leader Kim Jong-un is demanding “justice” over Donald Trump’s attempts to “isolate and stifle” his country with ban on exporting coal, iron, lead and seafood.

The tough new U.N. sanctions could slash North Korea’s $3 billion annual export revenue by a third.

https://www.infowars.com/north-korea-threatens-thousand-fold-revenge-against-us/

See where the narrative is going now? They are going to pull a false flag then we march to war... Not just the US but the UK and others. The only question is when!

what has NOT been really talked about is that his people are always on the verge of starving and so who do you think this will effect?? sure as hell does nothing to Kim, so either they are trying to create a coup by his starving people which won't happen, or they are just setting the stage for the attack whether it is a false flag here or a combination of hitting KIM and saying he hit us, and that is what it is looking like!!

Ukshep    20,051

AJ pushing the narrative hard.. Clearly he is in on it all!

MOX    107

Man this is theeee most boring game of "flinch" EVER!!! One side do something already!  Maybe their real goal is too bore the living shit out of everybody with all their "I'm gunna gitcha good this time" bs. I guess it has become the norm for countries to just openly threaten one another with annihilation.   

COBO Member    3,350

I've been told right here that the US is the real threat and we're all hallucinating if we think NK is any factor. But I suspect/know those comments were made by folks that have no investment in the future of the US.

My point is that if we go ahead and take those satellites out before the first bomb drops on NK, then someone's gonna have some 'splainin' to do.

TheOldMan    2,482

Remember what I told you on the EQ thread 

I even warned those other morons on the other forum 

Kim Twit has serious backing and they have a secret weapon here 

probably carried right up through our Southern border 

we have no close friends, dark are the days 

Ukshep    20,051
6 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

I've been told right here that the US is the real threat and we're all hallucinating if we think NK is any factor. But I suspect/know those comments were made by folks that have no investment in the future of the US.

My point is that if we go ahead and take those satellites out before the first bomb drops on NK, then someone's gonna have some 'splainin' to do.

Which is why they seem to be wanting NK to make the first move...

COBO Member    3,350
3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Which is why they seem to be wanting NK to make the first move...

Ummm...and your OP title says...?