Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Sign in to follow this  
Ukshep

Lunar Eclipse/Aug. 7/Tropical Storm Franklin/Caribbean

Recommended Posts

Lunar Eclipse 14 Days Before the Great American Eclipse.

And notice the Schumann is crazy... I am wondering if it will get worse up to the eclipse. Things have gone weird in the last 3 days...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

The on going Yellowstone earthquake swarm that started 06/12/2017 has intensified over the last few days and USGS is under reporting it more and more.

I have watched and studied Yellowstone for almost a decade and there has been no swarm like this in that time period. Not saying it's going to erupt, but this is not "normal activity".

Waiting to see the results of full moon tidal forces tonight.

 

Maple creek seismo going crazy now.........

http://quake.utah.edu/station/heli/YMC.png

 

Compare to 07/31/2017

http://www.isthisthingon.org/Yellowstone/wrapper.php?file=YMC_EHZ_WY_01-20170731.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

The on going Yellowstone earthquake swarm that started 06/12/2017 has intensified over the last few days and USGS is under reporting it more and more.

I have watched and studied Yellowstone for almost a decade and there has been no swarm like this in that time period. Not saying it's going to erupt, but this is not "normal activity".

Waiting to see the results of full moon tidal forces tonight.

 

Maple creek seismo going crazy now.........

http://quake.utah.edu/station/heli/YMC.png

 

Compare to 07/31/2017

http://www.isthisthingon.org/Yellowstone/wrapper.php?file=YMC_EHZ_WY_01-20170731.png

I'm worried about what it may be leading up to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I'm worried about what it may be leading up to.

What's so stupid, is that the obvious attempts to suppress information to avoid panic only adds to the anxiety.

For example, they say this is tectonic (plates shifting) when there is ground deformation right where the swarm is. BS!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saved the video and uploaded to YT of the path over the US the other day. I think this will be cool. It will pass almost directly over me.

Trying to break the coding for a bare link>  h**p://www.youtube. com/watch?v=vSi_i3uLvR8

 

Edited by spooky2
add

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, spooky2 said:

It will pass almost directly over me.

I feel like saying. Unlucky you... is that wrong?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just been outside, staring at the moon.  It is 20h15 local time.

There is a rather large moon which has a crescent outline which is crisp and well defined but then the "inside" is sort of murky / candyfloss like.  Never seen this before.  The Hasselblad - like always in a crisis is with flat batter - the wife used it last.. Grrr. Phone image just does not do it justice.

 

Crazy moon..Interesting..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

Phone image just does not do it justice.

Same issue I've been having. 3am every morning I go outside and watch the spectacle that is VENUS. Someone changed the bulb.... It's brighter!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

Same issue I've been having. 3am every morning I go outside and watch the spectacle that is VENUS. Someone changed the bulb.... It's brighter!

Indeed it is much brighter here in Cali. Spectacularly beautiful... but also disconcerting. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Indeed it is much brighter here in Cali. Spectacularly beautiful... but also disconcerting. 

Heh heh...Waaay back when Capt. Mantell reported that he was chasing a UFO, Venus was the excuse the USAF used when he crashed. "He was chasing Venus."

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.