Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Judge Jeanine Epic Rant: "Dems Lie, Steal, Cheat And Continue To Get Away With It"

Ukshep    16,953

Following a FOIA dump last week by the American Center for Law and Justice (ACLJ) which seemingly revealed collusion between the FBI, DOJ and several mainstream media outlets to coverup the now-infamous meeting between then Attorney General Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton just days before the FBI exonerated Hillary, Judge Jeanine decided to ask a very simple question, one which we've pondered many times ourselves, in her opening monologue, "why do we continue to let them get away with it?"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-06/judge-jeanine-posts-epic-rant-calls-grand-jury-lynch-clinton-and-eric-holder

Why do we indeed let all of them get away with it. Lets apply the law to all these satanic pedo elite!

apache54    4,137

This tells you how of them are in office because if it was anybody else they would have been persecuted and on trial!!

Zimix99    759

I say arrest them all now, sort em out later. Grab all the dem politicians in 1 giant swoop, none of them are clean anyway. It's a good thing i ain't in charge of shit.

Ukshep    16,953
2 minutes ago, Zimix99 said:

I say arrest them all now, sort em out later. Grab all the dem politicians in 1 giant swoop, none of them are clean anyway. It's a good thing i ain't in charge of shit.

Arrest both the left and the right. Set up trials.. Start again!

JayDee    1,045

Both parties are equally guilty. The judge made her career serving the beast, so screw her too. 

Zimix99    759
13 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Hmm good point, Im sure more than half of them (if not all) are just as corrupt. Politicians man..

Ukshep    16,953
8 minutes ago, Zimix99 said:

Hmm good point, Im sure more than half of them (if not all) are just as corrupt. Politicians man..

Always one ready to come out and fill a space...

Zimix99    759
Just now, Ukshep said:

Always one ready to come out and fill a space...

How do you even devise a way to find people who are impervious to corruption and are as pure as possible? I bet the person who can figure that out will be the biggest hero in human history.

Ukshep    16,953
Just now, Zimix99 said:

How do you even devise a way to find people who are impervious to corruption and are as pure as possible? I bet the person who can figure that out will be the biggest hero in human history.

Find those who have suffered greatly and got nothing for it.. Simple!

Zimix99    759
16 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Find those who have suffered greatly and got nothing for it.. Simple!

Nothing is that simple, unfortunately.

COBO Member    2,761
53 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Exactly. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Jump To Top