Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

There are those out there that would have you believe that the left is fighting the right for control of the U.S Gov!

Ukshep    16,885

There are those out there that would have you believe that the left is fighting the right for control of the U.S Gov!

Let me just make it very clear because this must be countered.

The left is NOT fighting for control of the U.S government from the right. Because both sides are one in the same.

Do not listen to the lies.

They are playing enemies...

The faux progressives and the RINOs, both manipulated tools of the globalists, have banded together to fight Trump, the only hope in the western world to stop them. 

Ukshep    16,885
5 minutes ago, MrThistle999 said:

The faux progressives and the RINOs, both manipulated tools of the globalists, have banded together to fight Trump, the only hope in the western world to stop them. 

Trump is part of it. The banding against him is planned!

Division. Once again! I hate to beat this drum but people need to remember.

Both sides of the same coin. The coin is flipped by the controllers. We are fodder!

The only real hope is realization that we are our own allies and that putting faith in a side. Following left or right will lead us to the slaughter!

Follow me down the yellow brick road of truth. Realize the truth.

phxsparks    673
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

The left is NOT fighting for control of the U.S government from the right. Because both sides are one in the same.

This is especially true in light of the revelations about the "Deep State.  The Deep State has been running the show for more than 70 years.  The presidents have been puppets, marionettes!  Except Kennedy and he was murdered because he would not play ball with the Deep State.

What they are struggling/fighting for, is to sit at the public "trough of funds" and dole that funding out to their constituents.

When I say constituents, I"m not referring to you and me.  As George Carlin so aptly said , "we ain't in the club".

Their constituents are the companies who made mega donations to their campaign funding.  Like companies who are in the medical insurance business.  This is why nothing happened with health care legislation.

Its all about which party gets to enrich themselves at the expense of the majority of the population of the country.

They do not give a damn about you, me or our families.

phxsparks    673
8 minutes ago, C.O.W. said:

The US is a prime example of the Illusion of choice that has been used to keep the peace, and usually by any means necessary to retain the illusion.  Master puppetry at its finest...

Well stated!  The illusion is starting to crack, there are great big fissures in the carefully crafted facade of choice and freedom.

When more than 50% of the population becomes AWARE that making choices through voting is meaningless, the con job is over.

We are right at that 50% inflection point.

I do not hope for violence or civil war to resolve this.  I am concerned that is where the country is headed.

The internet and alternative news sites are the single greatest threat to the PTB maintaining control of the country and its population.

Look for them (PTB) to try to clamp down on the internet just like China and other countries.

It's a twisted fecking world we are living in.

:peace:

apache54    4,119
1 hour ago, phxsparks said:

This is especially true in light of the revelations about the "Deep State.  The Deep State has been running the show for more than 70 years.  The presidents have been puppets, marionettes!  Except Kennedy and he was murdered because he would not play ball with the Deep State.

What they are struggling/fighting for, is to sit at the public "trough of funds" and dole that funding out to their constituents.

When I say constituents, I"m not referring to you and me.  As George Carlin so aptly said , "we ain't in the club".

Their constituents are the companies who made mega donations to their campaign funding.  Like companies who are in the medical insurance business.  This is why nothing happened with health care legislation.

Its all about which party gets to enrich themselves at the expense of the majority of the population of the country.

They do not give a damn about you, me or our families.

and that's why when we are given the chance they must ALL be removed from holding any office of power!!

apache54    4,119
1 hour ago, C.O.W. said:

The US is a prime example of the Illusion of choice that has been used to keep the peace, and usually by any means necessary to retain the illusion.  Master puppetry at its finest...

Houdini could NOT of pulled off a more perfect illusion as our government has!!

kbet    789

The Left isn't fighting the Right, for control of government or society. The Left is fighting the Right, for daring to be free. They view themselves as the perfect slaves, and want everyone to be apart of the Leftist slave cult.

The key difference between the Right and the Left is, "people on the Right think for themselves". The only point of this line of thinking, is to undermine and destroy the Right.

The Right Wing, has made too many gains, and made the Left jealous and the controllers nervous. By attacking the Right with this avenue of attack, by effectively stripping it of it's right to exist and have a cohesive identity, it enables the shifting of people into mindsets/controlled opinions, the controllers want.

The controllers want a return to Feudalism/ Divine Right of Royalty, nobility and clergy to dominate the masses. They undermined society, by empowering Leftists to destroy and debase the West. Now, the last road block in their way is the "Right Wing", which stands for conservatism(which the controllers want in the end, as they want to rule a stable society), but it also stands for freedom of speech and Republic/Representative Governance, that the controllers are dead set against, and want totally eradicated.

So now they, via their agents, are desperately trying to reframe the debate and mindset of society, to advance their goals while they still have a window to do so. The reality is, the Right Wing cannot win total victory, due to the sheer level of power the controllers have. The Right Wing though, through obstinate defiance, can achieve a partial victory, by ensuring the controllers miss their window of opportunity.

The reality is, if the controllers cannot domesticate and gain the loyalty/control of the Right(or rather the people who compose the Right Wing), their plan goes down in horrific flames. 

Broken Cord    409
3 hours ago, Ukshep said:

And yet the followers of the deceivers are blind to their programming. Unfortunately, those who have figured out that you are correct are few and far between.

Ukshep    16,885
11 minutes ago, apache54 said:

Houdini could NOT of pulled off a more perfect illusion as our government has!!

And it should make me angry.. Yet... I feel something else..And it ain't love!

Just now, Broken Cord said:

And yet the followers of the deceivers are blind to their programming. Unfortunately, those who have figured out that you are correct are few and far between.

Too few know!

Jump To Top