Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

abigfatzero

“The Aryan Reservation”

abigfatzero    2,441

German state television portrays physically fit blonds as literal animals

“Das Arier Reservat” or “The Aryan Reservation” is a skit published by German public television. It portrays physically fit blonds as naked wild animals on a reservation for endangered species.

The skit was published by SWR (Southwest Radio), state funded television and radio for Baden-Württemberg and Rhineland-Palatinate.

Videos in the link......

http://narrative-collapse.com/2017/07/27/german-state-television-portrays-physically-fit-blonds-as-literal-animals/

:grumph:

Oregonian    365

I since Angela has openly taken to hating her own people and loving the savages I'll make her a deal she can't refuse

I'll trade her 1 Somali man and 1 Afghan and man 1 Iraqi man for 10....yes I repeat 10 German middle class FAMILIES...

In a heartbeat

At least they will be decent, working and contributors and if she wants the bloodsucking, white and Christian haters she can have them

phxsparks    845
1 hour ago, Oregonian said:

I since Angela has openly taken to hating her own people and loving the savages I'll make her a deal she can't refuse

I'll trade her 1 Somali man and 1 Afghan and man 1 Iraqi man for 10....yes I repeat 10 German middle class FAMILIES...

In a heartbeat

At least they will be decent, working and contributors and if she wants the bloodsucking, white and Christian haters she can have them

Merkel is betraying her race and the citizens of Germany.

Now for a bit of entertainment.  Merkel doing the snake dance.

kbet    844
1 hour ago, Oregonian said:

In a heartbeat

Merkel isn't an ethnic German, she is a Jewish-Polish, mixed ancestry.

apache54    4,867
2 hours ago, Oregonian said:

In a heartbeat

I could go for that!!

apache54    4,867
42 minutes ago, kbet said:

Merkel isn't an ethnic German, she is a Jewish-Polish, mixed ancestry.

actually she is SCUMBAG!!!  LOL sorry i could not resist!!:holdinlaugh:

Tarmalen    1,302
5 hours ago, abigfatzero said:

“Das Arier Reservat” or “The Aryan Reservation” is a skit published by German public television. It portrays physically fit blonds as naked wild animals on a reservation for endangered species.

The skit was published by SWR (Southwest Radio), state funded television and radio for Baden-Württemberg and Rhineland-Palatinate.

Videos in the link......

http://narrative-collapse.com/2017/07/27/german-state-television-portrays-physically-fit-blonds-as-literal-animals/

Found the problem!

Curenado    966
1 hour ago, phxsparks said:

Merkel is betraying her race and the citizens of Germany.

Now for a bit of entertainment.  Merkel doing the snake dance.

Oh that's just wrong. I would also add that it BE german families, not single, euro perv police or other base pollutants. We already have enough dancing, ridiculous snakes.

Das uglen-schlangger rose to power in her "Christian right" party - warning Americans - and thats what you get for being so childish and dumbed down that you vote religion. Like islam.

Cmonsense101    279
11 hours ago, abigfatzero said:

Videos in the link......

I would rather like to see Talmudic Jews declared as endangered species and sent to a reservation in antarctic to play with penguins. No body except those neocon white Christians in amurika will miss them.