Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Dream: Bulletstorm Chunder

Ukshep    16,903

I'm lay on what feels like a runway. I can hear aircraft. I can see the air filling with shreds of people in front of me.... as if metal particles were ripping through flesh and creating finger size chunks that fly out in every direction. Blood is being splattered all over the place.

I am lay down, in a nook cowering. My face smeared with other peoples flesh and blood!

My vision darkens and the scene fades during a quiet period considering what is happening!

Then from the darkness I overhear young men and women. They are going to war. They've all been told and now they want some....

-

This was a messed up dream. Vividly intense. Sharing more so for the intensity than much else. Who knows! Maybe there is a hidden meaning!

Siddrix    875

This sounds like carpet bombing to me...

And i've noticed over the years of dreaming. The Vivid dreams usually tend to come true.

For me, if i dream a premonition it will come true in three days.

Ukshep    16,903
3 minutes ago, Siddrix said:

This sounds like carpet bombing to me...

And i've noticed over the years of dreaming. The Vivid dreams usually tend to come true.

For me, if i dream a premonition it will come true in three days.

Lets hope this is just my subconscious!

The Gent    827

.......your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.

As it was told concerning the end of an age/EOT, If I remember correctly?

Jump To Top