Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

titanic1

Heather Ann Tucci Jarraf alleged sale of U.S. birth certificates

titanic1    242

Published on Jul 28, 2017
OFFICIAL CHARGES ARE- Both Randy and HATJ have been indicted in US District Court Eastern Tennessee District, case number 3:17-CR-00082.

Charges:
– Wire fraud (5 counts) (Beane only)
– Bank fraud (6 counts) (Beane only)
– Conspiracy to commit money laundering (7 counts) (Beane & Tucci-Jarraf)

https://conspiracydailyupdate.com/2017/07/29/charges-on-heather-ann-tucci-jarraf-and-randall-bean-released/

Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf, OPPT trustee and Treasury Direct Account usage (TDA) promoter was arrested in Washington D.C. recently. The nature of her arrest was peculiar and could be an effort on the part of the shadow government to make an example of a rather public figure who is advocating the use of the TDAs.

http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2017/07/arrest-update-of-heather-ann-tucci-jarraf-oppt-trustee-treasury-direct-account-use-promoter-in-washington-dc-july-25-2017.html

TL;DR - Every person has a STRAWMAN or Treasury Direct Account worth millions used as collateral by the government. You are property. You can access this account and use it to pay debts and bills, but you could also be arrested for doing so. Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf is a U.S. attorney and financial expert spear-heading a movement of getting these funds in the hands of the rightful owner, YOU! She has been arrested by the FBI.
Let me preface this by saying, this is a deep, deep, dangerous rabbit hole.
If it's true that we all have a large sum of money attached to us through our birth certificate which doubles as a stock certificate used as collateral by the government, then this information is very valuable.
I will try to be brief.
I don't even fully understand how this all works, but supposedly there is a movement of sorts spear-headed by Heather Tucci of people accessing their accounts and using them to pay off debts and bills.
You can't withdraw funds from the account, but you can use it to pay debt, bills, and to buy CDs (Certificate of Deposit).

This account created at your birth is called a TDA or Treasury Direct Account. It is accessible through the Federal Reserve bank. You can use it like a bank account by using the routing number for your district and your social security number. I'm not going into full detail because:
I've never done it
There are videos and websites that can explain it better than I can
Website References
If you decide to use any of this information, you do so at your own risk.
This tactic is being flagged by the Federal Reserve as fraud, so just be aware, there are consequences to using or attempting to use these accounts. We're not supposed to know about them.

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/6pwmmt/something_fresh_for_you_the_arrest_of_heather_ann/

-So far, T

Jump To Top