Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DarkKnightNomeD

Yoshihiro Takayama Paralyzed

DarkKnightNomeD    2,055

On August 6, 2017, he was paralyzed from the neck down due to a DDT Pro Wrestling incident in May, reportedly ending his pro wrestling career.

:blueguy:

Cryptic Mole    4,382

I used to fight in the underground clubs at night and after work. I fought right up into my late 50's when I got sick and needed heart surgery. If it wasn't for that, I'd still be doing it at almost 63. I was a solid 265 pounds when I fought. I've seen some pretty nasty career ending fights in my time, though.

FredoIsSmart    512
On 8/6/2017 at 9:27 PM, DarkKnightNomeD said:

On August 6, 2017, he was paralyzed from the neck down due to a DDT Pro Wrestling incident in May, reportedly ending his pro wrestling career.

:blueguy:

So wrestling is real?

Blipkints    306
49 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

I used to fight in the underground clubs at night and after work. I fought right up into my late 50's when I got sick and needed heart surgery. If it wasn't for that, I'd still be doing it at almost 63. I was a solid 265 pounds when I fought. I've seen some pretty nasty career ending fights in my time, though.

You must be a hard SOB Cryptic. Was there much money in it then or did you do it for the rush?

kbet    844
7 hours ago, FredoIsSmart said:

So wrestling is real?

In the context of it being a competitive sport? No. It is still a real sport, in the context of it being like figure-skating, acrobatics, and stunt work. The competition angle may be an act, but the danger is very much real, and in some ways it is more dangerous then boxing or mixed martial arts competitions.

Cryptic Mole    4,382
11 hours ago, Blipkints said:

You must be a hard SOB Cryptic. Was there much money in it then or did you do it for the rush?

More mellow now, but yeah, was a hard SOB in my younger years. I slowly changed, though, as I was raising a family. Also, even though the money was actually good, I never did it for the money. I didn't need the money. lol. I did it for the rush and just because I was good at it.

Blipkints    306

Because at 160 plds i am lightening at 45.

And done conspiracy for over 10, wankers are fodder most of the time.