Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

marlowe

Can Cats and Dogs See ‘Spirits’? Science Confirms They Can See Frequencies We Can’t

Cinnamon    20,036

I used to live in this creepy house and my dog would bark at one corner of the bedroom. I couldn't see anything, but he seemed to be. 

The Gent    829

Have heard many stories of cats & dogs (dogs in particular)  picking up on things like paranormal activity (energy), earthquakes, electrical storms, impending dangers, etc. before they actually happen. And I would have to say yes I believe they (All Animals Actually) are in-tune to different or higher frequencies levels than us humans.

Shiftyze    104

One of the most truest things I've ever felt about animals. I've seen way too many animals act like they have seen something that is not there. 

Cinnamon    20,036

There are dogs that can sniff out cancer and also know when someone is going to have a seizure. 

Zing    816
10 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

There are dogs that can sniff out cancer and also know when someone is going to have a seizure. 

Instead of a MAMOGRAM, have dog do the sniff test, but they wouldn't be able to change insurance company.  

Cinnamon    20,036
1 minute ago, Zing said:

Instead of a MAMOGRAM, have dog do the sniff test, but they wouldn't be able to change insurance company.  

It's all about the money all the time. No matter how much harm it does. 

The Gent    829
12 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

It's all about the money all the time. No matter how much harm it does. 

The root of ALL evil....so they say.

:goodreadl:

Zimix99    760

This is why occultists have cats and other familiars. Some have dogs too but they are more physical protectors for the physical world, cats are spiritual protectors for the astral world. 

Edit: Also, it is said that cat's will follow you into your dreams and in astral travel to keep you safe.

Unchained@SA    288
5 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

My mothers dog is like that, when ever she is about to have a mayor stress attack he will go sit in front of her and bark at her. He only calms down once she has taken her pills.

Jump To Top