Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lucy Barnable

LA made $1.3B in illegal immigrant welfare payouts in just 2 years

Lucy Barnable    4,292

Illegal immigrant families received nearly $1.3 billion in Los Angeles County welfare money during 2015 and 2016, nearly one-quarter of the amount spent on the county’s entire needy population, according to data obtained by Fox News.

The data was obtained from the county Department of Public Social Services -- which is responsible for doling out the benefits -- and gives a snapshot of the financial costs associated with sanctuary and related policies.

The sanctuary county of Los Angeles is an illegal immigration epicenter, with the largest concentration of any county in the nation, according to a study from the Migration Policy Institute. The county also allows illegal immigrant parents with children born in the United States to seek welfare and food stamp benefits.

Robert Rector, a Heritage Foundation senior fellow who has written extensive studies on poverty and illegal immigration, said the costs represent “the tip of the iceberg.” 

He said the costs of education, police and fire, medical, and subsidized housing can total $24,000 per year in government spending per family, much more than would be paid in taxes.

“They get $3 in benefits for every $1 they spend,” Rector said.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/03/la-made-1-3b-in-illegal-immigrant-welfare-payouts-in-just-2-years.html

:angry:

abigfatzero    2,171

I say if you support the invaders staying in the country YOU should have to pay a special tax to put YOUR money where your mouth is.....

Bet their tune would change in a blink of an eye.

Libturds always want to be generous, with other peoples money, but not their own.

Ukshep    17,196
3 hours ago, Smudge said:

Hurry up and build that wall!!

Then there shall be no escape :)

apache54    4,188

and how much money that would have helped our OWN vets and homeless and poor!! makes me sick, and those scumbag politicians who approved this should go strait to HELL!! for what they have done!!

Lucy Barnable    4,292
1 hour ago, apache54 said:

and how much money that would have helped our OWN vets and homeless and poor!! makes me sick, and those scumbag politicians who approved this should go strait to HELL!! for what they have done!!

Agreed but they should go to prison first.

8 U.S. Code § 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens
-----
(iii) knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, conceals, harbors, or shields from detection, or attempts to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection, such alien in any place, including any building or any means of transportation;

(iv) encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law;
-----

(B) A person who violates subparagraph (A) shall, for each alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs—(i)

in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(i) or (v)(I) or in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(ii), (iii), or (iv) in which the offense was done for the purpose of commercial advantage or private financial gain, be fined under title 18, imprisoned not more than 10 years, or both;

(ii) in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(ii), (iii), (iv), or (v)(II), be fined under title 18, imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both;

(iii) in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(i), (ii), (iii), (iv), or (v) during and in relation to which the person causes serious bodily injury (as defined in section 1365 of title 18) to, or places in jeopardy the life of, any person, be fined under title 18, imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both; and

(iv) in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(i), (ii), (iii), (iv), or (v) resulting in the death of any person, be punished by death or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, fined under title 18, or both.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1324

apache54    4,188
1 minute ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Agreed but they should go to prison first.

8 U.S. Code § 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens
-----
(iii) knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, conceals, harbors, or shields from detection, or attempts to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection, such alien in any place, including any building or any means of transportation;

(iv) encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law;
-----

(B) A person who violates subparagraph (A) shall, for each alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs—(i)

in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(i) or (v)(I) or in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(ii), (iii), or (iv) in which the offense was done for the purpose of commercial advantage or private financial gain, be fined under title 18, imprisoned not more than 10 years, or both;

(ii) in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(ii), (iii), (iv), or (v)(II), be fined under title 18, imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both;

(iii) in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(i), (ii), (iii), (iv), or (v) during and in relation to which the person causes serious bodily injury (as defined in section 1365 of title 18) to, or places in jeopardy the life of, any person, be fined under title 18, imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both; and

(iv) in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(i), (ii), (iii), (iv), or (v) resulting in the death of any person, be punished by death or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, fined under title 18, or both.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1324

AGREED!! LOL

maybe there jail time could be made to WISH they were in hell of which they so richly deserve!!

Lucy Barnable    4,292
8 minutes ago, apache54 said:

AGREED!! LOL

maybe there jail time could be made to WISH they were in hell of which they so richly deserve!!

:nodl:

Being locked in a cage with the criminal illegals would be fitting I think.
A never ending and always changing flow of them as they are deported.

apache54    4,188
4 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

:nodl:

Being locked in a cage with the criminal illegals would be fitting I think.
A never ending and always changing flow of them as they are deported.

being in prison with some of those muslims whom like boys as well or better than girls should do the trick!! :gsbrnint:

Lucy Barnable    4,292
3 minutes ago, apache54 said:

being in prison with some of those muslims whom like boys as well or better than girls should do the trick!! :gsbrnint:

Oddly, I've read that a large number of Hispanics are converting to Islam while in prison.

Jump To Top