Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TOPGUN

Something I'v noticed.... (Conspiracy?) You may want to read this

TOPGUN    125

I ll try to explain this as best i can think how to
It is like the far left and far right worked together to do this to the population.
It has to do with the word snowflake
It seems like the left got some people to swing to a lot of emotion; then the far far right started to call them snowflakes. What is seems like what happened is that at this point if you show any emotion you get called snowflake these days. So many people are now hiding their emotions cuz of this. This could have been done to dehumanize the population. Now if you show any symptoms of being sad, upset or other what is called snowflake like emotions is now considered a bad thing.. it seems like the past 6 months people are getting rather mean spirited towards people who show signs of emotion....
It started out calling some leftist snowflakes.. now the term right wing snowflake is getting popular as well
Something seems a foot here folks

VonLud    853

I cry all the time.

No one calls me a snowflake.

Because I will *&^% them to death.

Lucy Barnable    5,016
1 hour ago, TOPGUN said:

What is seems like what happened is that at this point if you show any emotion you get called snowflake these days. So many people are now hiding their emotions cuz of this.

We really need to stop caring what names we are called. Seriously, I mean it.
Why let anyone else control how you feel or how you express those feelings?

Perhaps it's because of the bullying I went through in school but I just don't care and neither should you.
Think about the type of person who uses name calling to hurt someones feelings. Do they have value in your life?
If so then you need new friends. If not why care what they think or what they say. Ignore it, or laugh at it, and move on.

The Gent    861

Sticks And Stone May Break My Bones..But WORDS Will Never Hurt Me! 

Boy, those were the good 'ol days... when sanity & logic were the norm :nodl:

Cinders77    385

I believe the term snowflake was intended specifically for those who over-react to the extreme.  I don't think most people will think crying is over-reacting.  Screaming while you're crying IS an over-reaction so perhaps I need to clarify.

Of course, there is the possibility that those who are over-reacting don't have a filter to understand why people get annoyed with their antics.

JayDee    1,288

Snowflake was probably put out there and driven by Tavistock or something related. They're well known for creating lingo and trends to steer the sheeple. 

Ukshep    20,039
10 minutes ago, JayDee said:

Snowflake was probably put out there and driven by Tavistock or something related. They're well known for creating lingo and trends to steer the sheeple. 

^^ This!

apache54    4,867
18 hours ago, TOPGUN said:

I ll try to explain this as best i can think how to
It is like the far left and far right worked together to do this to the population.
It has to do with the word snowflake
It seems like the left got some people to swing to a lot of emotion; then the far far right started to call them snowflakes. What is seems like what happened is that at this point if you show any emotion you get called snowflake these days. So many people are now hiding their emotions cuz of this. This could have been done to dehumanize the population. Now if you show any symptoms of being sad, upset or other what is called snowflake like emotions is now considered a bad thing.. it seems like the past 6 months people are getting rather mean spirited towards people who show signs of emotion....
It started out calling some leftist snowflakes.. now the term right wing snowflake is getting popular as well
Something seems a foot here folks

there really is NO left or right that is a divide and conquer  technique used by the NWO to keep the average SHEEPLES in a confused state of mind!! at one time there were actual divisions of thinking in terms of rule but that was easily thwarted and turned into a mode of keeping the people at bay and making them think they were helping and is all smoke and mirrors!!

COBO Member    3,350
8 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Maybe we can convince @VonLud to change his avatar.

:gsbrnint:

Until you mention the breed..."Sabre-toothed tampon". :nodl: