Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

abigfatzero

Jason A: Shocking Evidence that Nobody's Talking About! (2017-2018)

Cinnamon    19,952

Database is getting bigger. In the last 2 years, more data collected than in all of history. petabytes... 

Internet to be bigger than the entire economy of the world.  Everything is being connected.  Only 25 percent realize they are being tracked. More surveillance than in history.  Predictive analytics to know more about who they track.  

Police Dept. in Canada using predictive crime programming. Strategic subjects list... concerned with predicting crimes and individual people. 

Automation and auto decision makers ...  

U.S. has predictive crime programming.  A.I. will predict where crimes are likely to be committed.  We can now be tracked in real time. 

Facial recognition in China for payment.  

This will have the effect to make you self censor. Everything will be personalized. 

It's like having a different dimension of data, find patterns in ways never done before.  

Micro chipping people at companies is the future.  Just soo convenient, just wave your hand to buy food, use the copier... 

We'll all have implantable chips with everything on it, including medical records... 1/3 of the people are online right now and the other 2/3 are coming online in the next 2 or 3 years... incredibly short period of time.  

ME: Rushed transcript of above video.  The only thing that will stop all of this is for the power to be shut down forever. 

RetiredRogue    134

The last chapter of Daniel says this about """Knowledge""". And no-one could have conceived the ""Internet"", but God did.             The last chapter of Daniel chapter 12 says this: NKJV -4 But you, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book until the TIME of the end; many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase.                                                                                                                    In verse 7 Daniel talks about a period of time that all hell breaks lose. His description of a 3 1/2 years period as,,,,, a time (1 year) times (2 year ) and a half a time (6 months). God is in control of our destiny. ""We"" are destroying  our beautiful America or should I say allowing it to happen with our leaders that are in control. I believe Trump was put in as our president by God, to give us time to ward destruction off for  another generation.   Think about it.

The Gent    829
55 minutes ago, abigfatzero said:

Shocking Evidence that Nobody's Talking About! (2017-2018)

:grumph:

We were warned.........

We Were...Indeed!

Cinnamon    19,952
32 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Surprised to see ppl watch jason a's videos - been watching him a long time.

I usually watch them, I like them a lot. 

Jump To Top