Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Condor

Why is Canada's Prime Minister Obsessed with Islam?

Recommended Posts

 Condor    968

Bloody f**king hell!! 

Can you believe this globalist POS?  His father made homosexuality legal and he's only continuing in the NWO footsteps. 

I am f**king out of this country as soon as I can. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 kbet    844

Revelation 17:17

For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Smudge    78

She didn't mention Islams stance on sex with children.

Just saying!

Maybe if he's on a list somewhere he will say, Mohammed did it, so it's ok.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 CSB    2,032

The whole world is going to hell in a hand basket ...

6 hours ago, Condor said:

I am f**king out of this country as soon as I can. 

Where do you think you are going ? Even here in small town Iowa the air has a stench

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Condor    968
4 hours ago, CSB said:

The whole world is going to hell in a hand basket ...

Where do you think you are going ? Even here in small town Iowa the air has a stench

Poland.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 apache54    4,867
14 hours ago, Condor said:

Bloody f**king hell!! 

Can you believe this globalist POS?  His father made homosexuality legal and he's only continuing in the NWO footsteps. 

I am f**king out of this country as soon as I can. 

 

HE was turned and is a NWO member and has been promised allot!! he needs to be removed from office tried as a traitor and then HUNG!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinders77    385

I would guess the man is a closet Muslim convert. 

(Islam will also be the NWO religion, not Catholicism although the Pope will try to "integrate" the 2 religions with him as the head).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Condor    968
1 hour ago, Cinders77 said:

I would guess the man is a closet Muslim convert. 

(Islam will also be the NWO religion, not Catholicism although the Pope will try to "integrate" the 2 religions with him as the head).

Chrislam?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinders77    385
9 minutes ago, Condor said:

Chrislam?

Whatever the NWO religion is called.... If he's claimed Christianity, then he's an apostate Christian.  :holdinlaugh:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×