Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

marlowe

Breaking: Obama Planned Martial Law On Election Day But Choked - IMPORTANT !

Recommended Posts

 marlowe    1,748

Breaking: Obama Planned Martial Law On Election Day But Choked

Published on Aug 6, 2017

The document “establishes the federal response plan for a cyber incident that is (or a group of related cyber incidents that together are) likely to result in demonstrable impact to election infrastructure during the 2016 United States presidential election. Furthermore, Obama's plan appears to include contongencies for martial law... "Though the plan emphasized the vital role that local authorities would play in combating the hackers, clarifying that they would have primary jurisdiction during an attack, it noted that for the deployment of “armed federal law enforcement agents” who would be deployed to polling places if hackers managed to halt voting. It also foresaw the deployment of “Active and Reserve" military forces and members of the National Guard “upon a request from a federal agency and the direction of the Secretary of Defense or the President.” http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-07...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 kbet    844

With the sheer level of pro Trump voter turnout, any attempt at a coup would of been over before it began, and Obama would be answering to a firing squad(after being duly convicted) by now if he tried it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 marlowe    1,748
16 minutes ago, kbet said:

With the sheer level of pro Trump voter turnout, any attempt at a coup would of been over before it began, and Obama would be answering to a firing squad(after being duly convicted) by now if he tried it.

I agree, But the fact that the liberals are talking about on MSM Television is fascinating to me,,,,,

I am very much interested in the mass mental illness the liberal leftists are displaying.....

I am not worried that they can take Trump down because I am a believer in THE TRUMP ROPHECIES

BY Mark Taylor........IT IS GREAT TO BE A WITNESS TO ALL THIS HISTORY...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 The Gent    861

I imagine he did choke, not to mention pissing on himself after seeing the numbers for Trump....and they were legal numbers to boot, he knew if he tried that with those numbers...Martial Law would've turned into a blood-bath and not ended well for him. :bananafire:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    20,108
6 hours ago, The Gent said:

I imagine he did choke, not to mention pissing on himself after seeing the numbers for Trump....and they were legal numbers to boot, he knew if he tried that with those numbers...Martial Law would've turned into a blood-bath and not ended well for him. :bananafire:

He likes to choke on moochelle I hear.... bad taste.... no I mean the joke not moochelle :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 TheOldMan    2,513

Of that, I have no doubt 

he even said "quote" 

"Donald Trump will not be President" 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Automan63    2,188

I think what "may" be being missed here is the "hacking" that was supposedly going on was done by both dhs as well as cia and their fingerprints and attempt to atribute it all to Russia proved to be problematic at best. My suspicion tells me that someone that matters was informed "you try this shit and we blow the lid on it pronto"...

jmt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Automan63    2,188
2 hours ago, GT500 said:

Of that, I have no doubt 

he even said "quote" 

"Donald Trump will not be President" 

Good to still see you here GT. :banana:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 TheOldMan    2,513
Just now, Automan63 said:

Good to still see you here GT. :banana:

Good to be seen 

lost my mind watching this Country burn to the ground 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Automan63    2,188
Just now, GT500 said:

Good to be seen 

lost my mind watching this Country burn to the ground 

We all despair from time to time man.. it's a lot to watch, absorb, and process.

But!! Sticking it out and being part of the solution is truly the smart move..

Buggery only continues as long as the bending over does.

 

"The only easy day was yesterday"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 apache54    4,883
11 hours ago, kbet said:

With the sheer level of pro Trump voter turnout, any attempt at a coup would of been over before it began, and Obama would be answering to a firing squad(after being duly convicted) by now if he tried it.

Too bad this did not occur!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 TheOldMan    2,513
3 hours ago, Automan63 said:

We all despair from time to time man.. it's a lot to watch, absorb, and process.

But!! Sticking it out and being part of the solution is truly the smart move..

Buggery only continues as long as the bending over does.

 

"The only easy day was yesterday"

 

U.S. Navy Seals- 

always loved that quote and it's true 

"The only easy day was yesterday"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×