Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

CNN Admits “Mueller’s Investigation of Trump is Going Too Far”

Ukshep    17,196

In an op-ed published Sunday evening by CNN legal commentator Matthew Whitaker, the former U.S. Attorney argued the scope of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation is far too wide.

What began as an investigation of alleged Russian interference into the 2016 presidential election, has now expanded to President Trump’s business dealings. While CNN notes the views in the following piece do not necessarily reflect the company’s, had there not been people within the news network who agree, the piece would have been shelved. Don’t be fooled by the disclaimer. 

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/hell-freezes-cnn-admits-muellers-investigation-trump-going-far/

Ukshep    17,196

the op ed mentioned!

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/08/06/opinions/rosenstein-should-curb-mueller-whittaker-opinion/index.html

Last month, when President Donald Trump was asked by The New York Times if special counsel Robert Mueller would be crossing a line if he started investigating the finances of Trump and his family, the President said, "I think that's a violation. Look, this is about Russia."

The President is absolutely correct. Mueller has come up to a red line in the Russia 2016 election-meddling investigation that he is dangerously close to crossing.

According to a CNN article, Mueller's investigators could be looking into financial records relating to the Trump Organization that are unrelated to the 2016 election. According to these reports, "sources described an investigation that has widened to focus on possible financial crimes, some unconnected to the 2016 election." The piece goes on to cite law enforcement sources who say non-Russia-related leads that "involve Trump associates" are being referred to the special counsel "to encourage subjects of the investigation to cooperate."

This information is deeply concerning to me. It does not take a lawyer or even a former federal prosecutor like myself to conclude that investigating Donald Trump's finances or his family's finances falls completely outside of the realm of his 2016 campaign and allegations that the campaign coordinated with the Russian government or anyone else. That goes beyond the scope of the appointment of the special counsel.

Ukshep    17,196
1 minute ago, Therin said:

Mueller will indict a big name before Sessions does.

I just want to start seeing the satanic pedo politicians go down!

Therin    465
7 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I just want to start seeing the satanic pedo politicians go down!

We all push together and those f**kers WILL go down.

Cinnamon    20,019
1 minute ago, Therin said:

We all push together and those f**kers WILL go down.

:happy: Yep, lets keep on pushing. 

Automan63    1,626
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

:happy: Yep, lets keep on pushing. 

The trick is..

No matter what, DON'T stop talking about it.

The trolls will come, the derailers will come, the DDOS attacks will continue..

DON'T stop talking about the pedos and the child snatching rings 

Ukshep    17,196
2 minutes ago, Automan63 said:

The trick is..

No matter what, DON'T stop talking about it.

The trolls will come, the derailers will come, the DDOS attacks will continue..

DON'T stop talking about the pedos and the child snatching rings 

NEVER STOP STABBING THEM WITH TINY FORKS OF TRUTH!

Curenado    827

The world is inverted. Evil does everything, good does nothing. It used to be the other way around. Good frequently rode out and did the killing. Wonky males used to be afraid other males would stomp em. Now they sell records to moroni

Automan63    1,626
4 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

NEVER STOP STABBING THEM WITH TINY FORKS OF TRUTH!

Myself, I'm more of a bash the door down with a truck guy.. Tiny forks are fine, I'll see ya in the truck..

I tend to drive thumb tacks with a sledge hammer

Jump To Top