Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

World's most evil company - Monsanto rocked by new court documents

Ukshep    17,194

The case against Monsanto is the gift that keeps on giving.

Previously in these pages I discussed how the trial of Monsanto currently taking place in the California Northern District Court-technically known as "Multidistrict Litigation," with the formal title of "In re: Roundup Products Liability Litigation (MDL No. 2741)"-is airing some of the agrichemical behemoth's dirtiest laundry. In my article "Monsatan On Trial For Roundup Cancer," I revealed how dozens of lawsuits filed against Monsanto for its role in causing the non-Hodgkin lymphoma of thousands of people across the US had been rolled into one dramatic court case, and how discovery from that case had yielded the remarkable deathbed testimony of EPA whistleblower Jess Rowland.

Then new documents emerged from the case confirming what many had long suspected: Monsanto has an entire internal corporate program (appropriately entitled "Let Nothing Go") employing an army of internet trolls who spam the company's propaganda on every social media post, forum and online comment board where its products and practices are being discussed.

https://www.sott.net/article/358556-Worlds-most-evil-company-Monsanto-rocked-by-new-court-documents

JayDee    1,058
4 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Monsanto has an entire internal corporate program (appropriately entitled "Let Nothing Go") employing an army of internet trolls who spam the company's propaganda on every social media post, forum and online comment board where its products and practices are being discussed.

I believe we've seen some of that here, and recently. 

The Goldman-Sachs of agriculture.  If Chuck Norris fought Monsanto, Monsanto would win, but just barely.

No I'm not on the Let Nothing Go team, I'm a grower with greenhouses and I've been hating Monsanto for a couple of decades.  I love Chuck Norris jokes. 

Siriusly    198

Imagine the size and influence of the company that will rise out of the Bayer-Monsanto deal.

World wide GMO and food hegemony that will not rest until every (any) crop spawns from their modified suicide seed strains.  Crop harvested - back for more of their one way seeds.

They basically killed American farming - took over the largest rice market in the world (India) - polluted the world with Roundup (of which they had to remove the "Biological label").

What's next? Culling the world by making 80% of the population sterile using their GMO weaponry?

33 minutes ago, Siriusly said:

Imagine the size and influence of the company that will rise out of the Bayer-Monsanto deal.

World wide GMO and food hegemony that will not rest until every (any) crop spawns from their modified suicide seed strains.  Crop harvested - back for more of their one way seeds.

They basically killed American farming - took over the largest rice market in the world (India) - polluted the world with Roundup (of which they had to remove the "Biological label").

What's next? Culling the world by making 80% of the population sterile using their GMO weaponry?

How about making a sizable portion of the population gluten intolerant and ill?  Wheat feeds the world.  Give us this day our daily bread.  Thanks Monsanto for curing me of my doughnut addiction.

Siriusly    198
9 hours ago, periclymenoides said:

How about making a sizable portion of the population gluten intolerant and ill?  Wheat feeds the world.  Give us this day our daily bread.  Thanks Monsanto for curing me of my doughnut addiction.

The list is endless..

For those who never heard of Monsanto I highly recommend the following documentary as a primer.

Jump To Top