Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dr. Evil

UK cops take guidance from Travistock

Dr. Evil    1,651

For centuries British legal principles have been an inspiration to legislators throughout the world. But along with everything else in that betrayed country they too have been sacrificed to the gods of diversity. Just read the following legal monstrosity as embodied in the College Of Policing's Hate Crime Operational Guidance.

"For recording purposes, the perception of the victim, or any other person .... is the defining factor in determining whether an incident is a hate incident, or in recognising the hostility element of a hate crime. The victim does not have to justify or provide evidence of their belief, and police officers or staff should not directly challenge this perception. Evidence of the hostility is not required for an incident or crime to be recorded as a hate crime or hate incident."

Could a more outrageous or egregious example of legislative (mis)guidance be imagined? Illegality is determined by the perception of the 'victim' rather than on the legal text and the associated case law. Under such a system a 'victim' could deem any innocuous comment or even a compliment from a White man as 'hateful'.  "I like your outfit" could be deemed as hateful by a 'victim' because....well, just because. And the 'victim' doesn't have  to provide any supporting evidence! How cool is that? 

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=155733

Have a look at the pic in the link...

Smudge    78

This is just typical of Britain today!

Brits have been told to keep quiet for years and now they can't even look at someone in the wrong way. This is now a nation of white men walking around with mouths shut and heads down in fear of the law going against them.

love your posts Dr. Evil, you really are an evil genius.

periclymenoides    1,384

1984: All that is missing is the mind monitoring.  Or is it?:scary:

Someone wants us to live in fear of offending someone else.   

Wouldn't want to strike up a conversation about all the evidence that points to Israeli participation in the 9/11 attacks.   Might offend someone.  Better not try to tell anyone about the Rothschilds and their empire and what they do with all that money and power.  You're antisemitic if you do and that's a minimum fine of $5000 and/or 30 days in jail with a felony on your record so you can't vote ever again.  Can't badmouth the queen , who knows who might overhear or catch wind of it and take offense that you dare insult the crown.   Don't make fun of the poop either.

This post to me is about the elites scurrying for cover.   This doesn't feel well planned out, or like it was on the initial agenda.  Desperate.   IMHO

Dr. Evil    1,651

Just another part of the Frankfurt School's 11 point plan to destroy the West:

1. The creation of racism offences.
2. Continual change to create confusion.
3. The teaching of sex and homosexuality to children.
4. The undermining of schools’ and teachers’ authority.
5. Huge immigration to destroy identity.
6. The promotion of excessive drinking.
7. Emptying of churches.
8. An unreliable legal system with bias against victims of crime.
9. Dependency on the state or state benefits.
10. Control and dumbing down of media.
11. Encouraging the breakdown of the family.

Ukshep    20,051

They can try that shit with me.... I dare them.... Swift smack is what they'll get. You'd be surprised how easy it is to beat up cops in the uk! no guns :D and I can brawl...

Smudge    78
38 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

They can try that shit with me.... I dare them.... Swift smack is what they'll get. You'd be surprised how easy it is to beat up cops in the uk! no guns :D and I can brawl...

Careful Shep!

We need you to stay safe and out of trouble.

Dr. Evils number 8 hits home doesn't it.

one example that comes to mind is when the police broke into a Muslims house where a suspected rape victim was being held. Six Muslim men had been found to be gang raping her and the police brought no charges against them but did charge the girl for under age drinking.

Condor    968
2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

And then sit down for a brew.

Ukshep    20,051
3 minutes ago, Condor said:

And then sit down for a brew.

While I await their reinforcements :gsbrnint:

Condor    968
13 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

While I await their reinforcements :gsbrnint:

You can have 100,000 angels at your side.  I will pray for your strength and resolve Shep. 

Don't give up.  We love you and what you do.

Godspeed! 

Tarmalen    1,302
3 hours ago, Dr. Evil said:

Just another part of the Frankfurt School's 11 point plan to destroy the West:

1. The creation of racism offences.
2. Continual change to create confusion.
3. The teaching of sex and homosexuality to children.
4. The undermining of schools’ and teachers’ authority.
5. Huge immigration to destroy identity.
6. The promotion of excessive drinking.
7. Emptying of churches.
8. An unreliable legal system with bias against victims of crime.
9. Dependency on the state or state benefits.
10. Control and dumbing down of media.
11. Encouraging the breakdown of the family.

Number 11 needs to be higher up the ladder. It was one of the first attack points.

Dr. Evil    1,651
5 minutes ago, Tarmalen said:

Number 11 needs to be higher up the ladder. It was one of the first attack points.

Yeah it's not a chronology, just a list. The link I gave gives you more detail if interested...