Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Gen Flynn has a list of high level pedophiles the release of which will decimate the Deep State dons #Netherlands

Automan63    1,795
51 minutes ago, apache54 said:

seems like all they do is keep that carrot on a stick just in front of our faces!! and every once in a while wiggle it a bit!! :gsbrnint:

Not a good visual brah. :scream1:

phxsparks    823
25 minutes ago, Hung Likable said:

My bet is that if he actually has a list he will not be around long enough to share it.  Those in power will be certain of it.

If Flynn has that list, he had best cover his back.  Someone will be deployed to silence him.

Cinnamon    21,919
13 minutes ago, phxsparks said:

If Flynn has that list, he had best cover his back.  Someone will be deployed to silence him.

Roger Stone better know what he's talking about throwing things like that around the net. 

JayDee    1,182

f**k that guy for dangling info like that for political purposes. Stone is just another troll. 

Groove    1,835
1 hour ago, Smudge said:

If he has a list, he should be arrested for not releasing it.

once something like this is tweeted the police should just go and get it.

Hell yeah. Sick of the bait and switch crap we have seen the last few years 

Ukshep    19,012
18 minutes ago, JayDee said:

Stone is just another troll. 

Oh it goes deeper than that. He is one side of the active f**kery. They tell us only what benefits them. Same as the rest.

JayDee    1,182
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

Oh it goes deeper than that. He is one side of the active f**kery. They tell us only what benefits them. Same as the rest.

Oh I know. I never trusted that guy. He totally blew his cover when he was on the AJ show referring to Trump as "our king". 

The Gent    856
4 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

:iagree:

Curenado    828
1 hour ago, The Gent said:

Yeah, if he is publicly admitting that he has a list/document/evidence of a known felony, the Law requires the police or feds to do their job and collect/investigate this "supposed" list proving a crime!

:nodl:

But then again, with FBI's current track record concerning the Swamp Elite...I would bet on the public never seeing that list ever...just say'n!

:trolll:

How is this that flynn conceals hienous crimes? I don't believe it. If it is true? Arrest him immediately and sieze his "bargaining chip" or whatever he might think it is. The corruption does not slow down until at least one person goes to jail.

coco    417
6 hours ago, LuckyBolt said:

All theyre doing is playing with our emotions and letting their slave population know that the perverts are in charge and we should just get used to it.

Yep.  I think it's time we boycott carrots, take those sticks away and beat the $h** out of a few people with them. :grumpier:

Cinnamon    21,919
4 hours ago, Curenado said:

How is this that flynn conceals hienous crimes? I don't believe it. If it is true? Arrest him immediately and sieze his "bargaining chip" or whatever he might think it is. The corruption does not slow down until at least one person goes to jail.

Indeed, how is it that this can be? Investigation now!  Of course, even if they do, nothing will happen.