Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Man Kidnaps Model And Attempts To Sell Her On Internet Auction

Ukshep    17,194

A British model arrived in Milan, Italy for a photo shoot and was instead kidnapped and set to be sold on an internet auction, according to Italian authorities Saturday.

The kidnappers lured the 20-year-old model to Milan under the guise of a “photo shoot” July 10 but instead drugged her with ketamine and stuffed her into a suitcase.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/06/man-kidnaps-model-and-attempts-to-sell-her-on-internet-auction/

Human trafficking....

The Gent    829

With the introduction of the web, this age-old travesty has taken-on a whole new life and in some case studies/opinions, is far more active than illegal immigrant or drug smuggling, and IMHO more evil & sinister than the latter!

Cinnamon    20,005
1 hour ago, The Gent said:

With the introduction of the web, this age-old travesty has taken-on a whole new life and in some case studies/opinions, is far more active than illegal immigrant or drug smuggling, and IMHO more evil & sinister than the latter!

It's a multi billion dollar a year business, according to reports, but I'm guessing it's at least a trillion. 

Condor    917
1 hour ago, The Gent said:

IMHO more evil & sinister than the latter!

It's true, how am I supposed to smoke a human?  I wouldn't even try.  :gsbrnint:

apache54    4,183
26 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

It's a multi billion dollar a year business, according to reports, but I'm guessing it's at least a trillion. 

YUP the Arabs been buying kids for years!! and seems to have spread into a more open business than before, probably due to the net

Automan63    1,626
1 hour ago, Condor said:

It's true, how am I supposed to smoke a human?  I wouldn't even try.  :gsbrnint:

Monika made it an art. :cofeefag:

Condor    917
2 hours ago, Automan63 said:

Monika made it an art. :cofeefag:

lol, didn't expect that. 

Jump To Top