Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BeachedOnMars

Trying to Stay Away From Google and Youtube

I know, probably doesnt really matter because I am using Microshaft and Android for a phone. But, still, if everyone would start to migrate away from Youtube, it would be awesome to watch them shrivel on the government vine.  What started this was the recent non-support between my Wii and Youtube.  I used to watch a lot of youtube on my TV screen where the whole family could enjoy it.  Now I either have to use Chromecast ( Google device) or Alexa ( 24 hour audio surveillance).

Now, you would think something as simple as throwing a signal from your phone or PC to your TV screen would be as simple as hitting the "record" button on a cassette player used to be.  Or just running a wire from the old camcorder to the TV for playback.

All phones should have standard apps for this that are owned by nobody, it just does what you want, no tracking, spying or any other bullshit included.

So I have been watching videos and listening to music on Vimeo and Dailymotion. They have yet to tow the censorship line as much as Youtube.  This is why I would like to avoid Youtube altogether.

I think we should all link to these sites when posting a video instead of Youtube.

Condor    969
1 hour ago, BeachedOnMars said:

I think we should all link to these sites when posting a video instead of Youtube.

Sounds like a plan.  Unless I can't find something. 

Youtube is sinking faster and now they are aligned with the ADL

Good Game, move along. 

Ukshep    20,108

This thread has been moved to the Hard Core Conspiracy Forum!

For more information on why? Check out our page on what topics go where! As part of our quality control measures!

spooky2    89

Having been there for 6 years, I discovered a few months ago I had been shadowbanned. Not only my main name, but a secondary name as well. The same thing has happened with a Disqus name, which is owned by Google. I have created another email and YT name today to see if that is shadowbanned as well. The way you check is look at the same video, and look for the comment you made in another browser NOT logged in. IF the comment shows up and can be seen, you're not shaddowbanned. IF you can't see you're comment on the logged out browser, you ARE shadowbanned.

I just checked on another browser and I can see my comment, so for now I'm good. I once had over 1,000 videos on YT, 1080P SDO HD solar videos. The tried to claim ownership of everyone's videos with a new TOS. People started deleting their stuff and google backed off. I deleted every single one. I hate google with a hot passion.