Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Trump Readies Executive Order To Open The Arctic, Atlantic Oceans To Drilling

Cinnamon    22,987

The Trump administration is developing an order to open new areas to offshore oil and gas drilling, reversing former President Barack Obama’s unilateral decision to lock up most of the Arctic and Atlantic oceans, according to industry sources.

Industry sources familiar with the matter told Platts an executive order is in the works to rewind Obama’s decision to make large swaths of the Arctic and Atlantic off-limits to oil and gas drilling.

Secretary of the Interior Ryan Zinke told industry representatives the new drilling plan would be signed soon, according to Bloomberg. However, he gave few details on what the order could include.

<snip>

http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/07/trump-readies-executive-order-to-open-the-arctic-atlantic-oceans-to-drilling/

More jobs, more big corporations making more money and more war footing. 

JustATrucker    573

By the time any oil actually gets to the refiners, and turned into fuel. The Dems who will by then control DC will shut it down.

Cinnamon    22,987
37 minutes ago, JustATrucker said:

By the time any oil actually gets to the refiners, and turned into fuel. The Dems who will by then control DC will shut it down.

Sounds about right to me. 

Curenado    966
3 hours ago, JustATrucker said:

I don't think so? I think the dems are stick-a-fork-in done. By next election, whatever is left will all be drooling brain damage from chinese chemicals.

Centaur    33

Any areas the Us has in the Arctic and have sovereignty there, then have at it. Your land, your oil. However, the Antarctic is a different ball game covered by international agreement. Drill there and I hope the whole world bombs the snot out of you.

Cinnamon    22,987
4 hours ago, Centaur said:

Any areas the Us has in the Arctic and have sovereignty there, then have at it. Your land, your oil. However, the Antarctic is a different ball game covered by international agreement. Drill there and I hope the whole world bombs the snot out of you.

I think that's in Antarctica, not the Arctic. 

JustATrucker    573
21 hours ago, Curenado said:

I don't think so? I think the dems are stick-a-fork-in done. By next election, whatever is left will all be drooling brain damage from chinese chemicals.

The NeoCons Repubs will see to it, that he (Turmp) is either removed from office, or that the dems take full control...

Curenado    966
50 minutes ago, JustATrucker said:

The NeoCons Repubs will see to it, that he (Turmp) is either removed from office, or that the dems take full control...

Why would they do that? They don't need to be played anymore, they're pretty much gone already? I don't even think we have to pretend for 'em anymore? But, we will see. Never ceases to amaze.

JustATrucker    573
3 minutes ago, Curenado said:

Why would they do that? They don't need to be played anymore, they're pretty much gone already? I don't even think we have to pretend for 'em anymore? But, we will see. Never ceases to amaze.

They can't stand trump, and will do anything to undermine what he is trying to accomplish, simple.